Job Title: Auditor, AFC Remediation & Obligation Management
Corporate Title: Associate
Department: Group Audit
We value diverse backgrounds around the position and business team, so if your experience looks different from what we´ve outlined and you think you can bring value to the role, we will still welcome your application
The Group Audit (GA) function comprises over 600 staff located in our four hub locations New York, London, Frankfurt, Singapore and 26 other countries across the globe.
The function is a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity and independence, and assists the Bank’s business and infrastructure areas to identify key control weaknesses.
The GA team prides itself in ensuring the highest standard in professional delivery. The function provides a systematic, disciplined approach to examine, evaluate and report objectively on the adequacy of both the design and operating effectiveness of the systems of internal control and the effectiveness of risk management and governance processes.
Being Deutsche Bank’s ‘third line of defense’ we have a high profile in the Bank acting as an independent and forward looking challenger and adviser to Senior Management and are increasingly relied upon by the Regulators.
Our global connectivity provides a stimulating environment and the opportunity to collaborate, network and share knowledge with intelligent colleagues and specialists around the world. Our colleagues are known for their agile minds, looking beyond the obvious, and challenging the status-quo in an open-minded, collaborative way. We consistently invest in our people, offering genuine opportunities for development and advancement.
Overview Of The Team
The role reports to the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) for Anti-Financial Crime Remediation & Obligation Management (AFC ROM) in Bonn, who in turn reports to the Head of GA AFC Remediation & Obligation Management based in Frankfurt and Chief Auditor for AFC based in New York .
The Auditor is responsible for working with the AFC ROM PAM to support the Audit Plan delivery and validation of internal and external Findings. The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Support in S&E Audits in EMEA remotely by participating in walkthroughs, testing applicable controls, and ultimately concluding on design and operating effectiveness
- Perform finding validations
- Support the AFC ROM PAM by regularly reporting on the status of the audit coverage and timely escalate any delays or coverage gaps, if required
- Draft exceptions/findings as a result of audit testing, under the supervision of the audit lead
- Keep abreast of regulatory and audit related developments in the industry and ensure effective communication to enhance regulatory knowledge throughout the wider GA team.
- Escalate key emerging risks to senior management through the AFC ROM PAM – such as ad hoc communications, monthly/quarterly control reports, and management meetings.
- Where necessary, challenge stakeholders (both within GA and across the wider firm) with the support of AFC ROM PAM to ensure that GA maintains the highest standard of professional practice, and to ensure that the firm fulfils its regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, Juris Doctor) and professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CAMS, CFE, etc.) preferred.
- Experience of working in Financial Crime department or audit function within the financial services industry, with experience on working in audit assignments within a fast-paced business environment.
- Some knowledge of S&E and AFC regulatory requirements,
- Some Experience of dealing with stakeholders would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in proactively building meaningful relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate issues/data simply and clearly.
- Some analytical skills. Used to work against deadlines, and multi-tasking
- A proven role model with personal integrity, able to work with a world wide team, and demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of their work.
- Able to establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An analytical thinker, with capacity present their thoughts and judgment to the PAM in a concise and structured way
- Self-motivated, with the personal drive and pro-active attitude needed to deliver positive change in the department.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora