Are you interested in a career in Marketing in PepsiCo?
Do you want to work in a high performing, fun and dynamic team? Making an impact from the very first day you start? Then you have come to the right place! We are recruiting for a Lays Gourmet Sr. Brand Manager in our SWE Snacks Marketing Team based in Barcelona. The position is a great way to accelerate your marketing career with growth opportunities within Marketing and/or other functions across different categories (Foods / Beverages).
In this role you will:
- Re-ignite Lay’s Gourmet brand growth, by setting-up the growth strategy & AOP plans for the brand. Lay’s Gourmet being a local sub-brand, strategy and execution will be locally led in alignment with Global & Europe category cross functional teams.
- Take care of excellent in market execution of these plans, leads the implementation of all marketing activities and evaluates the performance against the defined KPIs.
- The Lays Gourmet Sr. Brand Manager is the lead contact for the Lay’s Gourmet business in SWE, reporting to the SWE Lays Marketing Director. Being Gourmet one of the most successful premium platforms across PepsiCo, Lays Gourmet Sr. Brand Manager will be the focal point to connect with both Global and Europe teams to define the Premiumization journey
Your day to day with us:
- Define brand growth strategy & AOP plans for Lay’s Gourmet to keep premiunizing snacks category in alignment with cross functional Europe and BU category teams
- Deliver on annual business plan objectives (NR, SOM, Profit), whilst continuously building brand equity and penetration
- Lead the excellent execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget
- Track Lays Gourmet brand performance and make recommendations to course correct where needed
- Develop comms strategy: brief and execution both ATL (TV & Digital) and BTL
- Lead execution of efficient & effective media plan and marketing budget, maximising working spend.
- Lead local innovation / execution / refresh / customer specific promotions /through the steps-gate process.
- Influence key account plans, promotional calendar, and pack price architecture in alignment with RM, Trade and Sales teams
- Be recognized as lead business and marketing contact for Lay’s Gourmet sub-brand in SWE
- Own the A&M budget throughout the year
- Stakeholder management: ensure cross functional stakeholders are informed / aligned and key information is shared to support effective decision making
- Unlocking the power of ONE BRAND TEAM, based on our manifesto:
- We’re on a mission to accelerate growth, by growing brands that move people.
- We believe we’re always better together. We believe in the power of ONE TEAM. We want to win, but we want to win together.
- Our exceptional people are critical and empowering Brand Teams to create their own legacy will allow everyone to grow.
- We will trust our teams to make the right calls at the right time.
- We will foster a sense of belonging and will encourage working in the open to get to better answers.
- We will operate in a truly collaborative way, where constructive feedback, challenges and issues are raised and resolved together.
- We will make decisions fast, learning from the mistakes we will undoubtedly make along the way.
- We will create a fun environment where we do the work of our lives, celebrating accelerated growth and massive market-place success.
- We value recognition and will take pride in the achievements we make together.
- We believe that talent wins games but teamwork wins championships.
What will you need to succeed?
- You have a University degree;
- Relevant Marketing (FMCG) experience (at least 10 years);
- You’re a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial and you have a ‘get things done’ mentality;
- You have good communication skills, able to inspire and take others with you;
- You have digital expertise and are an enthusiastic team player with analytical skills and a growth mindset
- Open minded to other cultures;
- Languages: Spanish and English.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora