¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Angular Developer - Full Remote
Betalab Innovation · Alicante/Alacant, ES
Somos GeeksHubs y hacemos lo siguiente:
- Ayudamos a empresas tecnológicas en sus procesos de transformación digital.
- Formamos profesionales en nuestra GeeksHubs Academy a través de bootcamps muy molones.
- Ponemos en contacto geeks con empresas tech en busca de Talento.
- Cultivamos con amor una comunidad geek desde hace 10 años a través de eventos y muchos meetups de geeks que comparten experiencias.
Otras tecnologías que utilizarás de vez en cuando son Wordpress, Docker, Git...
¿QUÉ HARÁS CON NOSOTROS?
- Ayudar a dar forma a las decisiones funcionales y tecnológicas en un entorno ágil verdaderamente colaborativo.
- Ser parte de todo el ciclo de vida de las aplicaciones creando un código sobresaliente, promoviendo soluciones listas para usar y mejores prácticas.
- Crear código escalable y fácil de mantener, manteniendo altos estándares de calidad.
- Experiencia de al menos 2 años como Frontend Developer.
- Experiencia con frameworks actuales como Angular 2+.
- Experiencia con HTML y CSS.
- Experiencia con bases de datos relacionales.
- Experiencia con GIT.
- Conocimientos de uso de bash y terminal linux.
- Conocimientos y buenas prácticas para consumir API Rest.
- Conocimiento y experiencia en testing end2end de frontend. Con Jest + puppeteer, cypress o similar
- Conocimiento de los principios SOLID y de buenas prácticas de código limpio.
- Conocimiento y experiencia trabajando con metodologías ágiles y SCRUM.
- Conocimientos y buenas soluciones en la usabilidad (UX) de la app.
- Experiencia con AWS
- Comprensión y experiencia trabajando con buenas prácticas de desarrollo como TDD y DDD.
- Experiencia Docker
Analistas DATA / DATABASE
Incoming Domain · Barcelona, ES
Teletrabajo React API .Net C# Java Python Agile CSS TSQL HTML Scrum Maven Jenkins Linux Angular Docker Kubernetes Ansible Git Android REST Jira Groovy OpenShift Spring iOS jUnit QA MVC Gradle Microservices Perl SQL Server
TELETRABAJO para Desarrolladores (AF, AT, AP, PS) en alguno de los siguientes entornos
HOST , BACKEND SERVICES , FRONTEND , CORE BANKING , DATABASE , MICROSOFT , TESTING , TIBCO
BPM , INSURANCE
DWH / ETL . . : INFORMATICA, PL-SQL
FrontEnd. . . . : HTML5, HTML, CSS3,APPVERSE, QWT, JAVA SCRIPT , REACT
BackEnd. . . . : Indispensable APIs, Spring MVC, API, Maven, GIT, JIRA,
. . . . . . . . . . . . : Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, JUnit, Nexus, SonarQ,
. . . . . . . . . . . . : Spring Data, Swagger, Agile
JAVA. . . . . . . : J2EE, J2SE,SCRIPT,(SHELL,PYTHON,PERL)
. . . . . . . . . . . . : MICROSERVICIOS
. . . . . . . . . . . . : (SVN,GIT) (API Rest,RAML,Springboot,)
. . . . . . . . . . . . : (JIRA,REMEDY,GITLAB)
HOST . . . . . . : COBOL, CICS,, DB2 , JCL
Microsoft . . . : .NET, C#, VISUAL BASIC ANGULAR , SQL SERVER
Mobility. . . . . : IOS, ANDROID
Other . . . . . . : C/C++,VISUAL BASIC
Testing . . . . . : QA, SCRUM,AUTOMATION, MANUAL...
DBA . . . . . . . : LINUX,DOCKER,KUBERNETES,JENKINS,ANSIBLE
. . . . . . . . . . . .: (MAVEN,GRADLE)(JUNIT,KARMA,JASMINE)
. . . . . . . . . . . . : (PYTHON,JAVA,GROOVY)
. . . . . . . . . . . . : (ADMINISTRACION DE REDES)
DATABASE . . . : SQL Server, ETLs,DTSX, VISUAL BASIC , . NET
CORE BANKING: MICROSOFT , CRM DYNAMICS
TIBCO : BPM , LINUX
Junior Data Analyst - Global Affairs (they/he/she)
Glovo · Barcelona, ES
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-Life Opportunity
The Global Affairs department is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Business Data Analyst who is willing to take over an exciting role: to democratize and use data for impact. As the main analyst in the team, your role is to surf through Glovo’s data to find insights that guide the team to make the right decisions and create data-driven stories and projects across Global Affairs' three main pillars: Government Relations, Impact & Sustainability, and PR & Communication.
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter, hands-on and analytical. If you are passionate about socio political affairs and industry trends as well as social impact and innovation, this is the right role for you to lead and grow in.The candidate must be someone who is eager to learn from others and on the job while educating others on data. Glovo is your place if you want an opportunity to truly make a difference; a high-paced young and fresh environment for a self-starter and a team player seeking a multicultural environment.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Lead data projects across the different departments and be the single-source of truth when it comes to the right facts and figures: a Global Affairs POC among Glovo’s Data Community.
- Support Glovo's transparency efforts in sharing and democratizing data for expert and non-expert users, designing data sets based on public interest, aligning with internal stakeholders for data validation and implementing ETL for data projects.
- Automate and improve manual processes related to Impact and Sustainability tracking and impact quantification projects.
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks to scale sustainability projects to all geographies.
- Look into regulatory trends to translate relevant business data that can support regulatory reports and various communication campaigns and assets.
- Be a "data-guardian" on Glovo's data in order to understand the risks and opportunities on how to leverage our data for external stakeholders such as universities, public institutions, NGOs and other third-parties.
- Analyze consumption trends of Glovo’s users for external communication plans and find fun, media-driven insights to leverage.
- Build and maintain various dashboards and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Global Affairs department through out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to business data.
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data.
- Relevant working experience providing business teams with data for the right decision making.
- Ideally experience in key departments such as: Business Intelligence, Planning, Processes, Project Management, Analytics, or Strategy
- Excel/Google Sheets knowledge
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python)
- Experience using BI tools (Looker, Data Studio, etc) is valuable.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data visualization know-how to translate complex insights into easy-to-read assets.
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details.
- Great project management skills in order to prioritize tasks, coordinate with different teams and extract/ consolidate internal data from multiple areas and sources.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- GAS: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers
QA TEST AUTOMATION
Grupo Modelo · Polanco, ES
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Test Automation Engineer
Senior Python Engineer
staq · España, Spain
Teletrabajo Python Agile Azure Git REST Jira SaaS AWS Machine Learning
Staq is partnering with a SaaS company that is on a mission to build world-class, innovative solutions to unlock recruiters’ potential to do their best work.
They are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer who will take the lead on projects, have extreme ownership and make architectural decisions. They have developed a proof of concept and now they need someone to take it to the next level. They’re looking for someone who can step up to the plate and really take ownership of technical decisions. They know the languages the product is built-in, what features they currently have, and what is missing to get them to the next stage.
Their product is designed to make recruiters 10x more efficient and effective. The proof of concept is a chrome browser extension that listens to a recruiter's phone (VOIP) conversation with a candidate, extracts the key points of information, and automatically updates their database.
Your job will be to evolve the current product from POC to a working, commercially viable product. And then to start migrating them away from the AWS services onto their proprietary machine learning model for transcription and data extraction.
There is huge scope for this product to grow and they have already secured significant demand from both national and international companies for the solution. If you have the skills and the ambition to take this on, they want to talk with you.
- Work closely with product team to plan and execute sprints following an agile methodology
- Take ownership over development environments and implement best practice in terms of security and continuous delivery
- Scope feature requirements and use your development experience to provide accurate estimates of time and effort to deliver said features
- Design and implement appropriate database architectures (AWS, Azure)
- Investigate and continuously improve application architecture
- Design, code and text programs and scripts from agreed upon sprint requirements
- Ensure a high level of documentation is in place to facilitate new team members and customers
- Contribute ideas to new development challenges
- Cooperate with the rest of the team to achieve the business objectives
- Ability to take a business requirement and translate that into a technical solution
- Ability to work on your own initiative, to ask for help when needed but otherwise to find solutions to your own problems
- Expertise creating web-based SaaS applications from scratch
- Expertise building machine learning models with python and using open-source python
- Expertise incorporating AWS services into commercially viable products
- Advanced experience architecting software applications
- Experience with VOIP and telephony solutions
- Experience working with and leading a team
- Experience with software project management tools such as Jira and Trello
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Slack
- Good understanding of version control (Git)
- Experience building chrome extensions
- Experience with third-party API’s
Software Engineer - Ubuntu Server for Public Cloud
Canonical · Madrid, ES
Teletrabajo Python Linux Cloud Coumputing Kubernetes PostgreSQL Docker
This is an exciting opportunity for a software engineer passionate about open source software, Linux, and Ubuntu Server. Come build a rewarding, meaningful career working with the best and brightest people in technology at Canonical, a growing international software company.
Ubuntu Server is a platform that enables amazing technology the whole world over. Applicants to this role will have the opportunity to help with everything that goes into building Ubuntu Server. They will get to work with our experienced team and have the benefits of learning and growing alongside the best engineers in the business.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high quality code to create new features
- Debug issues and produce high quality code to fix them
- Review code produced by other engineers
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events
- Become involved in the planning of new Ubuntu features, both new ideas in your areas of interest and advising on work being done elsewhere
- Assist in the maintenance of Ubuntu Server packages. Specifically but not limited to:
- Traditional server workloads (web servers, databases, network services, etc)
- Package management
- Booting and early userspace
- Language runtimes
- Collaborate with other teams in the Ubuntu and Debian communities, with upstream projects, and commercially supported customers
- Collaborate and work with our partners to make Ubuntu the best experience in the cloud
- You love technology and working with brilliant people
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated
- You have a Bachelor's or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree
- You have interest and experience with two or more of the following: Ubuntu Linux - kernel or userspace, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Ceph, AI/ML, QEMU/KVM, LXC/LXD, Python, Go, C, Postgresql, Mongo, Debian packaging, scalable web services
- Involvement in open source projects in the past a plus
Internship: Software engineer
GMV · Tres Cantos, ES
Python Maven Jenkins Angular Docker Spring Cloud Coumputing Microservices Git REST
Internship: Software engineer
If you are passionate about innovation, curious about learning new technologies and want to work in a great environment, your site is here! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering company working on different projects in telecommunications, space, defence and security.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will design, develop and test software.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Rest services
- Continuous integration (jenkins, artifactory, sonar)
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Bravo Crespo, in charge of this vacancy.
Sandra Bravo Crespo
Online Intern: Growth developer (cosmetics)
Vanessium Suncare · España, Spain
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
As our Growth Intern you will be in a position to grow your skills and make an immediate impact on our fast growing business.
What You'll Do:
- Helping manage and lead our Beauty Ambassador program;
- Assisting our growth marketing for accessing airports and beach hotels for placement of Vanessium goods;
- Establishing presence in digital channels (amazon.ae, farfetch.com, lamoda.ru, trendyol.com.tr, zalando.com);
- Assist with recordings of our "My Beach Cosmetics" podcast;
- Learning from one of the fastest growing suncare companies in Spain on how to grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English;
- Have an interest in cosmetics and beach lifestyle;
- Ability to organize online business meetings;
What you get:
- 50 EUR/month allowance
- A chance to be part of growing company with reaching to the global audience
- Weekly cosmetics gift from us
Manufacturing Engineer - Urgent Hire
American Axle & Manufacturing · Madrid, ES
We are hiring a confident Manufacturing Engineer to join our diverse team at American Axle & Manufacturing in 08850 Gavà, Barcelona provincia.
Growing your career as a Full Time Manufacturing Engineer is an awesome opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in presentation, planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer at American Axle & Manufacturing today!
At AAM, the POWER is in our people. We believe that an equitable and inclusive workplace benefits everyone and that the diversity of our Associates drives creativity and innovation. Our global team of associates is made of dreamers, doers and innovators who are Bringing the Future Faster by Delivering POWER for a safer, brighter and more sustainable tomorrow.
As a member of #TeamAAM, you’ll get to make a difference on day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow, embrace challenges, build your skills and bring your authentic self to work every day, all while helping to shape the future of mobility for AAM…and the world.
Job Posting Title Manufacturing Engineer
Job Description Summary Implements manufacturing techniques, processes, tooling, and machinery to maximize throughput.Establishes control charting of critical features and processes; monitors results and determines machine and process capabilities and performance reliability.Manages the implementation of new processes, selection of equipment to be purchased, and time estimates. Identifies optimal tooling for machining.Resolves issues with design, manufacturability, or build sequences. Ensures production-part acceptance and manufacturing readiness.Participates in adoption of new technologies and processes to achieve greater efficiency. Consults on and oversees selection and implementation of automation and robotics on the assembly line.
- Develops manufacturing equipment purchase proposals by studying manufacturing plans and commitments; evaluating manufacturing processes and requirements.
- Recommends new manufacturing equipment by identifying vendors and operating equipment, evaluating equipment capabilities and service history; evaluating vendor service and support.
- Completes equipment cost projections by analyzing investment, return, and savings.
- Monitors equipment installations by advising crews.
- Meets production requirements by designing equipment modifications as needed
- Prepares equipment operators by conducting training; providing reference and support resources.
- Maintains process integrity by developing and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Maintains equipment records by filing documents; updating equipment database.
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential; cautioning others regarding potential breaches.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Implementar técnicas de fabricación, procesos, herramientas y maquinaria para maximizar el rendimiento.
- Establecer el control de las características y procesos críticos; supervisar los resultados y determinar las capacidades de la máquina y los procesos, y la confiabilidad del rendimiento.
- Administrar la implementación de nuevos procesos, la selección del equipo que se va a comprar y las estimaciones de tiempo.
- Resolver problemas con el diseño, la capacidad o las secuencias de fabricación.
- Asegurar la aceptación de la parte de producción y la preparación para la fabricación.
- Participar en la adopción de nuevas tecnologías y procesos para lograr una mayor eficiencia.
Required Skills and Education
Formación: ingeniero técnico o superior en ingeniería
Experiencia: mínima de 3 años en puesto de ingeniería de producción.
About American Axle & Manufacturing
As a leading global Tier 1 Automotive and Mobility Supplier, AAM (NYSE: AXL) designs, engineers and manufactures Driveline and Metal Forming technologies to support electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles. Headquartered in Detroit with nearly 80 facilities in 17 countries, AAM is bringing the future faster for a safer and more sustainable future. We work together to support our customers on global and regional platforms with a focus on quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
With our global footprint, we are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the unique voices of our diverse workforce. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
- Learning opportunities
- Company offers career progression opportunities
- Attractive package