Job Title Senior Investment Banking Auditor, Asset Management
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President/ Vice President
You will be part of the Investment Bank (IB) Audit team, covering Global Financing & Credit Trading, Emerging Markets Trading, Research and Benchmarks activities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
You will review an asset management business in London, credit trading in London and Frankfurt, trading across asset classes in emerging markets, financing areas and Research, as well as second line functions in Risk, Operations, Finance, Compliance and Legal and will work closely with other audit teams.
What We’ll Offer You
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables employees to reach a working pattern that works for them. Eligible employees have the opportunity to work from the office and remotely from home (subject to the role’s eligibility).
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Execute and/or lead audit work and contribute to the audit’s delivery (including risk assessments and business monitoring), with minimal supervision, delivering the work in line with agreed budgets and timelines, and working cohesively with other teams to guarantee an integrated approach
- Deliver audit planning, document process flows, identify key risks and controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attend meetings with internal stakeholders
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach, testing key controls to determine whether they are properly designed and operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with audit standards
- Communicate openly with divisional management/ internal stakeholders, keep them informed of potential issues and escalate problems/delays accordingly. Explain findings in a clear manner and draft concise audit findings for audit management review. Facilitate issue tracking and validate the closure of findings
- Present complex and sensitive messages comprehensively, professionally and reduce complex topics to simple statements
- Place importance on self-development and learning new skills and reinforce an environment where people management and development is a key priority
- Previous relevant experience of internal audit and/or big 4 audit experience in the financial industry
- Experience in auditing is required to cover certain areas of the portfolio, with sound knowledge/ understanding of Asset Management activities, risks and controls, and good understanding of auditing standards
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task assignments, prioritise workload and be resilient under pressure when faced with tight deadlines. Unquestionable personal integrity/ethics
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, influencing, and planning skills. Ability to challenge/be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience in Data Analytics tools, beneficial
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora