Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate Brand Operations Media Invoicing Assistant who will support the corporate marketing function, and precisely the Media department, with the administrative tasks that the team may require, with focus on all the invoicing activity and tracking..
The main tasks will consist of Budget and invoicing tracking and control, (internal and external audits), opening and closure of the Purchase Orders with Media agencies.
- Ownership of the Media Budget for Spain: Budget Approver and Controller
- Ensuring compliance of the billing/invoicing of all media activities and projects
- Budget tracking and alignment of the media agencies fees
- Ownership of the Media Savings efforts: Finding savings and efficiencies
- Guarantee media budget alignment at Fiscal Year Closure
- Sufficiency analysis
- Stewardship owner: Lead quarterly audits and support any external audits
- Experience in budget tracking / invoicing / purchasing is mandatory
- Experience in media industry is a plus
- Experience in FMCG sector is a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills both in English (B1/B2) and Spanish
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills: Accuracy is key
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, proactive, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for helping and giving service to the team
- Proficient in intermediate computer skills: Excel, media budget tracking tools
Our hybrid working model emphasizes flexibility with collaboration to deliver great results for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend some time together and some apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 2-3 days working from the office and the rest from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means that our employees can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our working model is defined as following:
- We truly believe in the importance of impactful collaboration.
- We embrace flexibility.
- We want to be at our best.
At P&G, we prioritize our employees' wellbeing, so they can bring their whole self to work. At all life-stages, our employees feel inspired, valued, supported, and cared for, by a package that can be tailored to be as unique as they are. We offer:
- 💰 Competitive salary and flexible compensation system. We have an incentive program and employee assistance policies, such as a meal allowance for days worked in the office or access to the MAS VIDA RED program.
- 🎫 Stock Options Participation in the company's benefits and savings plan with company and individual contributions.
- 🥇 Health insurance, Pension plan and Life insurance in accordance with current policies.
- 🚀 Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model: we trust our employees and we are goal-oriented.
- 🥳 26 paid vacation days
- ✨Concierge services on site at a very competitive price.
- 🎓 We are always learning. That's why you'll have access to multiple courses.
- 🤘 Free gym in the office and access to Viva Gym gyms fulfilling the requirements of our policies.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status….
In case of any questions, you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora