¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Community Manager (m/f/d)
HYVE - the innovation company · Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las, ES
Teletrabajo HTML Office
What You Will Do At HYVE
We at HYVE believe in the power of open innovation and have been working with a user-centric focus for over 20 years. To that extent we have established several online research communities for our clients to foster continuous user feedback for ideation & concept development, most notable in our very own HYVE Crowd. Leveraging these platforms, our experienced researchers engage our communities on a continuous basis for feedback and inspiration.
As a community manager you would be tasked with:
- Being responsible for the strategic development of our communities
- Definition & execution of engagement strategies
- Regular monitoring & reporting on the current state of the community
- Developing a recruiting strategy to grow our different online communities with the right participants
- Recruit new participants via our recruitment partners and managing communication with our partners
- Setting up the platforms for live-phases with the input from our research and graphic design team
- Communicating with a cross-functional team and writing up your findings and observations
- Partnering with our research team to develop insights into community dynamics and feature development
- Moderation & interaction with the community both inside and outside live phases
- Being the point of contact for platform-related questions on set-up & capabilities for our cross-functional project teams
- Collect feedback on usability and derive recommendations for improvements
- Experience with social media marketing or social networking
- A feeling for aesthetics and compelling design to create compelling engagement stories in collaboration with our design team
- An exceptional communicator, written and verbal in English (native or B2 – C1 level)
- A proactive planner and executor
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Existing experience in managing an online community
- Experience with community platforms like inkling
- German or Chinese language skills
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Remote work (WFH). You live on Gran Canaria and like to work from home, but every now and then you need a change of scenery and want to meet up with colleagues? Great! You can always go to work at our office in the heart of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Flexible Schedule. Start from 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- 25 days of vacation (Días laborables). Every 2nd year we offer 1 additional day up to a limit of 28 days
- Exciting cross-industry projects
- An international and interdisciplinary work environment with offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Spain
- Flat hierarchies, open doors, team spirit
- Continuous learning. We believe continuous learning is the key to personal and professional development
- Team events
We are explorers and innovators in an era where innovation has to be rethought. We count on multidisciplinarity. This is why we are always looking for talented, creative and unconventional designers, curious and analytical researchers, strategic and innovative consultants, data jugglers, AI-geeks and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Social Media Assistant
Marketing & Advertising Consultants · Barcelona, ES
Experience in the field is not necessary for this position, but the following qualifications must be met:
- Creating content on social media.
- Connecting with leads.
- Speak Spanish.
- fluent in English.
- Living in Spain.
- Availability from 2 to 6 hours per day.
- training in-office.
- Weekly earnings
To join our team for an expanding international platform, we are looking for people with a positive attitude.
Content Writer (Spain)
Persona · España, Spain
Persona is the company top startups use to hire people from all around the world. Our vision is a future where each person can find the best role for them and companies can discover the world’s best talent. Founded by two Stanford University graduates, Persona works with the world’s fastest-growing technology startups. Our clients are funded by some of the world’s top investors, like Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented remote professionals such as yourself. This is an opportunity to work closely with the future Googles, Facebooks, and Amazons of the world—building out their organizations and helping them reach the next level of success.
We support everyone we hire with training, mentoring, and technology resources so they are enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We have a large international team dedicated to supporting and taking care of new Persona team members, and our goal is to provide excellent long-term career opportunities for everyone who joins the team.
Who’s building Persona?
We are a global team of passionate problem solvers who love to build new things and make our customers happy. Our team is made up of motivated, hard-working people spanning the globe, united by a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Content Writers to help our clients operate and scale different parts of their growing businesses. As a Social Media Manager you'll be a general problem solver, collaborating with different teams at our client company and helping them with various projects.
Responsibilities—what you'll do:
- Content Creation
- Topic and Content Research
- Business communication
- Promotional letters and proposals
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- Website and Content Management
- Lead Generation
- Fully fluent in English
- Skilled in the use of apps and technology
- Ability to commit long-term and full-time
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- No work experience is required, but we will take any work experience you have into account
- This position is for serious, career-oriented candidates.
Other qualities we look for:
- Track record of success at work or in school
- An ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Experience in high performance work or school environments
- Skilled at anticipating team members’ needs
- Willingness to work hard and persevere
- Intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness
What we offer:
- Best salaries in the industry
- Permanent ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Warm and friendly company culture
- Full benefits
Benefits at Persona:
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (paid sick and vacation leaves)
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Monthly tech allowance
- Opportunity to be paid in your currency of choice
- Others depending on seniority
This is a full-time and long-term role, dedicated exclusively to serving one of our clients. We are looking for individuals who are ready to fully commit their time and energy to one company and grow and develop along with that company. All roles at Persona are 100% work-from-anywhere (work from home or wherever it suits you best). If this is your first time working for a U.S. company, that’s okay; we provide guidance and assistance getting set up as a remote professional. Once hired, we will carefully match you to a client company of ours that perfectly suits your career background, skills, and goals.
In case you or any exceptional people you know are exploring other roles, our rapidly growing company is also looking for new team members with backgrounds in administration, bookkeeping, accounting, finance, project management, operations, recruiting, human resources, content writing, social media management, research, executive assistance, customer service, customer support, technical support, data management, video editing, sales, account management, marketing, and design.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.personatalent.com/
Redactor de contenidos web
Anti Humedaddes · Vilagarcía de Arousa, ES
Empresa de e-commerce, busca a para su departamento de marketing 2 licenciados/graduados en publicidad y relaciones públicas, periodismo o marketing para la gestión de tiendas web, marketplces, redes sociales y blogs.
Creación y mantenimiento de portales de e-commerce
Redacción y elaboración de contenidos web y difusión en redes sociales.
Optimización de fotografías con Photoshop
Creación de vídeos
Optimización SEO de portales web y tiendas de e-commerce
Gestión de catálogos de productos en tiendas Prestashop y Amazon
Soltura en la redacción de artículos, textos comerciales y técnicos
Conocimientos de SEO
Dominio de Photoshop
Trabajo Presencial: Vilagarcía de Arousa (Pontevedra)
Persona resolutiva y dinámica.
Capacidad de auto-gestión
Experiencia en gestión de redes sociales
Manejo de portales e-commerce (Prestashop y WordPress)
Conocimientos de SEO
Formación en publicidad, marketing o periodismo
Conocimientos de analítica web
Conocimientos de programación
Experiencia en gestión de campañas online
Lugar de trabajo: Vilagarcía de Arousa (Pontevedra), a 50 m estación de tren.
Contrato laboral indefinido
Equipo en crecimiento
Ennismore · Barcelona, ES
What You'll Do...
- You’re the face of our guests’ experience and you bring your own flavour to the(ir) table, making sure that from the moment they arrive to when they leave, they’re having a great time.
- Support the team with the R&B operations.
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves.
- Work with the rest of team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily.
- Comply with departmental policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Anticipate the needs of our guests with an attentive and intuitive service.
- Pay attention to dissatisfied guests and respond appropriately to ensure their satisfaction.
- Assess guests' needs and preferences so that you are able to advise appropriately.
- Complies with safety and HACCP standards.
What We're Looking For...
- If you have previous experience, great! But it’s not a must-have for us; it’s how you contribute to the team that matters.
- Must be fluent in local language and English, additional languages will be highly valuable.
- You are flexible to work on rotative shifts and on weekends.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here, we are looking for our own and fun profiles.
- Passion for hospitality and good communication with the team to work.
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
What's In It For You...
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
- Type of contract: Fijo discontinuo
- The opportunity to be part of the Restaurant function for an exciting hospitality concept that is new to Barcelona (and Spain).
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
Copywriter Portuguese/English bilingual
Fever · Madrid, ES
Hi, we're Fever
We're excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company's success, you are the best at crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
- Have a native level of written European Portuguese and English.
- Define, document, and distribute content standards. Upload plan content to BackOffice.
- Develop Fever's style guide.
- Writing copy for our content, newsletter and other required publications.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Evaluate and develop the Content Strategy to cater to our users.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home-office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Bloomberg | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
Creative Copywriter- Futbolero
GOL BALL · España, Spain
¡We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to help us deliver on our strategic goals! ⚽
The right person should understand creativity as cross-cutting. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t care if the assignment involves television, a marketing campaign, a digital transition or an event.
- Write content and prepare scripts for paid social media campaigns.
- Take care of copywriting for email marketing campaigns.
- Interpret copywriting brief to understand project requirements, collaborating with different stakeholders and teams within the company.
- Assist the marketing team in social media activities such as community management and competitor content analysis.
- Ensure that all content generated sounds 100% natural in the Spanish market.
- Provide ideas to improve overall search presence and brand awareness.
- Create content and use our brand strategy to leverage our community’s stories.
- Create engaging content (newsletters, blogs, ads, websites) that increase our brand visibility.
- Write attractive and clear texts following the brand’s tone of voice.
- Optimize our current content following our brand strategy to reflect our mission and vision.
- Proofread and edit different types of content.
- Understand what type of content, tone and narrative resonates most with our target audience and pivot your strategy accordingly.
- Propose original content for use on different platforms and channels (social media, emails, press releases, websites, presentations, etc.).
- Soccer Fan
- Proven experience as a copywriter.
- Extraordinary attention to detail: you test things yourself before making them public; you dislike when your work has imperfections.
- Excellent copywriting skills in Spanish.
- Social Media proficiency and knowledge.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Highly self-driven, well-structured yet flexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end
- Remote work
- Diverse and multicultural work environment
- Excellent compensation
Redactor de noticias ENG
Grupo Lavinia · Barcelona, ES
Redactor de informativos para Telecinco en Cataluña. Sólo valoraremos currículums con experiencia en este puesto: Redacción, locución de noticias para televisión y en directos. Valoramos capacidad para coordinar equipos. Interesados enviar currículum a [email protected]
Social Media Assistant
Personal · Martorell, ES
Trabajo en equipo
Se requiere personal para el área de Marketing digital y dropshipping.
La compañía se encargara de la implementación de las estrategias de marketing de atracción a través de paginas y redes sociales para comercializar, promover y posicionar la compañía, sus servicios y productos, de manera 100% online.
- Formación a cargo de la compañía
- Horario flexible.
- Ingresos semanales
- Equipo internacional y multicultural
- Posibilidad de crecimiento y de desarrollo dentro de la empresa
- Ingresos por productividad
Funciones principales a realizar:
- Posición y posicionamiento de la compañía.
- Búsqueda y target de audiencia.
- Estrategias de marketing de contenido
- Tareas de promoción, comercialización y logística (Dropshipping)
- Desarrollo de calendarios óptimos para la creación y publicación de contenido
- Uso básico de redes sociales, Conocimiento nivel usuario.
- Disponibilidad para trabajo en remoto
- Buena conexión a internet.
- Sociable y con capacidad de trabajo en equipo.