- The individual processor role is an essential part of CE claims hub team, being responsible for handling claim admin tasks for other European clusters.
- The position holder will be responsible for providing various claims administrative services to our customers in order to support them through the process of bringing the claim to completion & fulfil e.g. advanced reporting needs, BDX file booking or various system data completion/tracking needs.
- This is an excellent position to break into commercial claims & it’s fast-growing administration needs.
- Full comprehensive training (KT) will be provided to help to become a skilled Claims Processor & valuable part of the Madrid hub team. This approach strengthens the collaboration with the local countries.
- The ideal candidate will work as part of a diverse claims team to deliver a high-quality service to our CE clusters & ultimately for our brokers & customers. They will also be asked to constantly evaluate and to developing technical and claims admin skills (through on floor coaching & talent portal) in a variety of specific LOB standard tasks.
- Claims administrative delivery goals: Perform day-to-day tasks on time & capability to work under set deadlines (SLA’s), highlight & manage process exceptions proactively working closely Hub Team leader and colleagues (collaborative & agile environment).
- Data Quality / Integrity: Maintaining claims data entry & indexing file upload/documentation integrity in all used systems.
- Best Practice: Diligently adhere to the best practices laid out under the rules and guidelines for the Madrid Hub ‘Playbook’ & EMEA claims processes & protocols.
- Internal Development: Perform with high level of technical competency for claims admin activities and commit to personal development through given coaching.
- Quality of service: Deliver high quality of service within authority for various claim admin types or standard settlements.
- Training: Participate in internal training programmes & achieve the training goals set by Team leader – livelong learning and flexibility for new tasks as the Madrid hub will evolve.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry silks:
- Basic knowledge of commercial insurance A&H, P&C classes, UW or policy issuance is preferred
- Experience of working independently or as part of a team – self motivated
- Ability to organise work & perform within time constraints
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel, outlook scheduling tasks be calendar, workbasket task allocation, basic reporting tools – in English/ Spanish and one other CE language
- English (must)
- Spanish (expected)
- And one of the below languages:
- German (optional)
- French (optional)
- Italian (optional)
- Dutch (optional)
- Swedish (optional)
30 days of vacation a year
Working from home option
Private medical insurance
Life and accident insurance
Stock purchase plan
Employee assistance program
Comprehensive Learning & Development support
We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements. This can be discussed with the Recruitment Business Partner managing this position.
Integrity. Client Focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Education en Madrid
7 ESTRELLAS, EDUCACIÓN Y OCIO SLU
IMF Smart Education
Formador/a de RecobrosNueva
IMF Smart Education
IMF Smart Education
Events Assistant InternNueva
ALZA Obras y Servicios
Alcalá de Henares, ES
Content Growth InternNueva