FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
About The Role
- Full-time internship (6 months duration) within FTI Consulting's Business Transformation practice in Madrid (part of Corporate Finance and Restructuring segment). Possibility to extend internship / hire as Analyst upon necessity and demonstrated excellent performance and cultural fit.
- During the internship the candidate will provide support to many of the professionals included within the Business Transformation practice, working across a diverse range of industries and functionalities.
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate, or in their final year of study pursuing a degree in Economics / Finance / Engineering / Master in Management.
- Internship opportunities will be offered to top performers with previous experience in Business Transformation / Strategy.
- Provide support in day to day activities of projects including interaction with other team members, professionals from other firms involved in the engagement and client personnel.
- Apply business, strategy, finance and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines (e.g., market sizing, market modeling, strategic planning, assessing business plans, etc.).
- Supporting the development of strategic plans, business transformation and integration of companies.
- Drafting of client presentations as necessary, on the project scope, findings and/or results of activities.
- Assisting in the development of pitch books and other marketing materials.
- Conducting research on public and private companies and various industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong interest in Strategy / Business Transformation who wants to provide:
- Analytical and operational services to companies and its stakeholders experiencing business turnaround and growth opportunities;
- Support other Corporate Finance teams if required across multiple industries and project types including mergers & acquisitions, financings, and restructuring; And learn analytical, strategic and business skills through broad exposure to both junior and senior consultants / clients, that will prepare you for a full-time career in Business Transformation / Strategy.
- Recent graduate, or in their final year of study pursuing a undergraduate/graduate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Engineering.
- Previous experience in Business Transformation / Strategy / Corporate Finance / M&A.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Strong interest for business transformation, market modelling and strategic planning.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills (namely Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and proactive.
- Hardworking with a strong teamwork and verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Internet-based financial research resources for corporate information, competitive data, etc.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Other languages would be a key asset.
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer market competitive benefits (including pension), gym and family friendly options. We also offer professional development programme, wellness, recognition, community volunteering initiatives, and flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,600 employees located in 31 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award-winning experts advise their clients when they are facing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, the disease or health condition, serological status and/or genetic predisposition to suffer from pathology and disorders, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
🚗💼 ¡Únete al Equipo de Éxito! Buscamos Asesor de Servicio para Concesionario Oficial Audi/Volkswagen en Rivas (Madrid) - ¡Contrato Infinito y Oportunidades sin Límites! 💼🚗(Ref J4rM4u70)1 Mar