¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Teletrabajo Illustrator Photoshop
Digital Marketing Junior
Sesortea · Madrid, ES
Teletrabajo Illustrator Photoshop
Cloverhut es una startup de alto crecimiento con el objetivo de revolucionar el mercado inmobiliario en el mercado britanico.
Una persona con ganas de aprender en un entorno start-up: alto crecimiento y ambiente dinámico
Que le guste trabajar en equipo pero que también sea resolutiva y autónoma y quiera formarse en el trabajo por objetivos.
¿Eres tú esta persona? ¿Que necesitamos?
Una persona al menos con 1 año de experiencia en Marketing Digital
Conocimientos en plataformas de email marketing (Mailchimp)
Formación universitaria (Grado o Máster) en Publicidad, Marketing o similares.
Nivel avanzado de inglés.
Dominio de paquete Office.
Analítica y manejo de datos para la toma de decisiones
Conocimiento de diseño (Photoshop, Illustrator) es un plus
Formar parte directa del crecimiento de una compañía con presencia internacional en un modelo disruptivo y con mucho potencial
Contrato en prácticas revisable cada 3 meses, 2 días de teletrabajo y oficina en el centro de Madrid
Paid Social Marketing Specialist
WarnerMedia · Madrid, ES
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
About HBO Max
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
Part of the Subscriber Acquisition team and reporting into the Paid Social Acquisition Manager, the Paid Social Specialist will play a key role in helping us achieve our growth ambitions. The candidate will manage paid social activities to acquire subscribers for our new streaming service HBO Max across Europe.
- Growing customer acquisition through paid social marketing channels and ensuring that business goals are met.
- Being “hands-on” with self-serve platforms, such as Facebook Business Manager.
- Managing and evaluating the performance of paid social acquisition campaigns and optimising accordingly to meet business goals.
- Continuously analysing data to consider budget (re-)allocation across channels and markets, gather insights that inform growth strategies, and understand the customer experience across customer touchpoints.
- Partnering with the Data Intelligence team to develop dashboards that can easily prove the value of paid social acquisition activities.
- Working cross functionally with our Growth Marketing teams, such as our Data Science team, Product team, Tech team and Content Experience team as well as our external digital media agencies.
- Must be familiar with acquisition strategies in paid social channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Proven hands-on experience in self-serve platforms, such as Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in making data-driven decisions with customer insights and understand how this might impact results.
- Being familiar with utilising marketing automation solutions in social advertising and the complexity on how to successfully onboard these.
- Broad understanding of dynamics in digital marketing - such as, A/B testing, attribution modelling, bidding strategies, marketing analytics and machine learning.
- Proficient in English.
The Nice to Haves
- Additional European languages will be highly considered.
- Agency experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a subscription business is preferred.
- Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Nespresso - Prácticas en Marketing & Ventas
Nestlé · Esplugues de Llobregat, ES
- Ubicación: Esplugues de Llobregat (Oficina Central)
- Imprescindible poder firmar un convenio de prácticas con tu Universidad o Escuela de Negocios
- Incorporación inmediata (Octubre)
- Posibilidad de Flexiwork (1 día de home office/semana)
- Beca 960€/mes
- Jornada completa con horario flexible de entrada/salida
- Programa de prácticas: 6 meses + extensión de 3 o 6 meses
- Posibilidad real de incorporación al Graduate Program al finalizar el programa de prácticas
- Buscamos cubrir al menos 4 posiciones en el área de Marketing & Ventas
¿Eres una persona ambiciosa y con motivación para empezar a adentrarte en el mundo profesional en el equipo de Marketing/Trade Marketing?
Buscamos estudiantes con ilusión por crecer y que quieran seguir formándose.
¿En qué consiste nuestro programa de prácticas?
Si quieres vivir una experiencia única y lanzarte al mundo profesional te ofrecemos la posibilidad de vivir una experiencia enriquecedora que sirva como excelente preparación para tu futuro. Después del programa de prácticas, según tu performance, ofrecemos una oportunidad real de incorporarte al Graduate Program de Marketing & Ventas es por ello que buscamos perfiles con inquietud en tener una visión general del área.
¿Con quién colaboramos?
Nuestras prácticas están abiertas a estudiantes de todas las universidades, escuelas de negocio y todas aquellas instituciones que permitan realizar un convenio de colaboración en prácticas
Un día en la vida de...
Ante el contexto competitivo en el que nos encontramos, este año tenemos un gran challenge en el canal Retail, siendo un año en el que tenemos que redimensionar nuestra red y adaptarla al nuevo contexto y tendencias del consumidor. La persona que se incorpore al equipo contribuirá a cumplir los objetivos de transformación del canal. Los principales proyectos en los deberá estar involucrado/a son los siguientes:
- Dará soporte al responsable de Retail en el proyecto Geoblink (Herramienta de retail strategy que nos ayuda a identificar oportunidades y cambios en el sector de retail, herramienta mapping). Está figura será la que más uso hará de a la herramienta, la cual nos ayudará a tomar decisiones sobre el futuro de nuestra red.
- Esta figura dará soporte en el seguimiento de KPI’s del canal como Marketing Permission, Web App, Attrition, etc.
- Ayudará al equipo de retail en la definición, gestión e implantación de proyectos de BTQ locales cómo Planes de comunicación de cierres. Este año se van a producir varios cierres y reubicaciones y será el responsable de que se lleven a cabo.
- Para desarrollar competencias analíticas dará soporte al responsable de Retail en todos los análisis sobre el canal para la toma de decisiones del canal.
- Soporte general al equipo de B2C Commercial especialmente en períodos promocionales (Spring, Summer y YEP).
- Soporte al equipo en el seguimiento e implantación de campañas en Nestlé Market.
En Nestlé buscamos gente apasionada y entusiasmada por formar parte de una empresa líder en su sector.
Buscamos estudiantes con posibilidad de establecer un convenio de colaboración universidad-empresa y con:
- Grado en ADE, Economía o Negocios Internacionales o similar con especial interés en el área de Marketing y Ventas
- Curiosidad y un alto nivel de orientación al aprendizaje continuo
- Colaboración y agilidad para crear relaciones efectivas
- Innovación y enfoque de renovación y cambio
- Pasión por lograr resultados con un alto nivel de compromiso
- Resolutiva, organizada y con actitud positiva
- Conocimientos de Nielsen y Kantar, valorables
Workforce Staffing Specialist
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U. · Girona, ES
We are Amazon: we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company with a global presence and a household name. We’re also rapidly expanding, and to help facilitate this exciting period of growth, we’re seeking an organised and committed Labour Recruiter to join our HR Recruitment team. You’ll work closely with the Labour Manager at our Fulfillment Center. They’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today.
At Amazon, we all operate according to a core set of Leadership Principles, which you’ll need to embrace. Hire and Develop the Best is crucial among them: it means that we strive to raise the performance bar with every hire and promotion. We’re confident that this outlines our commitment to protecting and developing the organisational culture we’ve worked so hard to build.
First and foremost, we’ll be counting on you to project manage labour and vendor management, ensuring that your Fulfillment Center is consistently staffed with quality labour; when required, this will also require coordination and recruitment of temporary members of staff. In light of this, you’ll need to collaborate closely and extensively with Temp Agencies to enable you to hit your targets and oversee recruitment of quality personnel.
At a more granular level, you’ll manage Hiring Support teams, to ensure that hourly paid recruitment requirements are consistently met, always in line with agreed SLAs. On top of this, you’ll act as a Functional Expert on document checks, ensuring that all HR team members are as up to speed as you are. You’ll also stay on top of consistent data accuracy. While you achieve the above, you’ll also need to manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
Further to the above, we’ll be relying on you to manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs), both internally within the business, and via external agencies. At a day-to-day level, you’ll need to establish and maintain healthy working relationships within Amazon Operations, and particularly within your specific Fulfillment Center. Without all of us working together, in tandem, we wouldn’t be able to delight our valued customers, let alone strive to exceed their expectations.
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification,
· You’ve gained some experience of progressive recruiting experience in corporate and/or search firm environments, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting,
· Excellent language skills (both written and verbal), both in the local language and English.
· You possess some degree of experience in building and driving talent sourcing initiatives,
· Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member,
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties,
· You possess a strong client service focus, particularly within the internal context of a global organisation such as ours.
· You possess solid communication skills, alongside organisational maturity and negotiation abilities, with a keen focus on delivering business results,
· You have the ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including: employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management,
· You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team,
· You possess sound knowledge of local employment law.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
SEO Illustrator Photoshop
ASSISTENTE DE MARKETING
Rhopen Consultoria · Agolada, ES
SEO Illustrator Photoshop
FORMAÇÃO: - Ensino Superior em Publicidade, Marketing e áreas afins; REQUISITOS: - Vivência de no mínimo 01 ano em criações de endomarketing e desenvolvimento de textos para mídias sociais; - Conhecimentos em Illustrator ou Photoshop; - Conhecimentos em Copyright e Fotografia serão um diferencial; - Conhecimentos em SEO será um diferencial. ATRIBUIÇÕES: O profissional será responsável pela cobertura fotográfica em eventos da empresa, bem como ajudará na organização e cotações; atenderá às equipes nas estratégias de endomarketing; auxiliará em pequenas demandas de criações externas, dará apoio ao comercial quanto aos novos produtos; fará contato com agências; apoiará na descrição de produtos no site da empresa; e desenvolverá os textos das mídias sociais, sempre sob supervisão.
Assistente de marketing
Consultoria em recursos humanos.
Recursos Humanos/ Recrutamento e seleção
Marketing & Sales Support
Natus Medical Spain · Mercadal, Es, ES
- Development and monitoring of the actions of the MKT plan
- Increase and improve Brand Image
- Social media management
- Trade Shows organization
- Market share studies/market penetration/competitors/trends
- Work Shops/Masterclass/Webinars organization
- Update and adaptation of brochures / banners to each country
- Management and publication in magazines
- Increase Database/data protection
- Sales promotions/marketing campaigns
- Customer Satisfaction evaluation
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
Manager, International Markets
Glovo · Barcelona, ES
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
We’re looking for great talent to join our International team.
You will take part in an internal leadership program, which will be the seed of the next generation of business leaders at Glovo. Successful candidates will get extensive training from top leaders and then will be deployed in international markets, getting hands-on experience running a 360º business (commercial, operations, marketing, strategy, etc.) and acquiring the necessary knowledge to be an all-rounded business leader at Glovo.
Successful candidates must be able to temporarily relocate (max 12 months) to some of our international markets, including Africa or Eastern Europe.
After the program, candidates will move on to take leadership roles in global, regional or local teams.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Get trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Run all the on-ground operations of Glovo together with General Managers and taking on leadership roles in the countries
- Be a strategist - help to determine what strategy/business model to be rolled out next in the market, leveraging HQ resources towards your objectives
- Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Be informed, get involved and make things happen
- Operate against different challenges, addressing market risks, challenges, and opportunities that arise on a daily basis
- Be the cultural and values ambassadors of Glovo - be a part of the daily life of local offices
- You must be autonomous, resourceful, a multi-tasker, and execution obsessed
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You've managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others
- You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re a strong Communicator
- Interest in working/living in other countries for a period of 9-12 months
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
Training & Development Specialist
Booksy · Madrid, ES
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with over $2.7bn annualized GMV run-rate and over 9 million bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. We are headquartered in the United States and have over 700 employees based in offices across seven countries (US, PL, UK, BR, ES, ZA and MX).
Even though 2020 was a challenging time, it has enabled us to discover how much businesses appreciate appointment scheduling systems more than ever! We are now aiming to build a household name for a beauty marketplace powered by SaaS solutions. To support Booksy’s future success in Spain, we are currently looking for:
Training & Development Specialist
Context on the role
- Spain has been highly successful and rapidly expanding markets for Booksy. We have built a strong team of over 40 people across Sales, Customer Success, Operations and Marketing functions
- The Training & Development Specialist will play a key role inside our teams by defining new strategies around training and development, onboarding process and every aspect of retention for employees.
- As the Training & Development Specialist, you will be part of the HR team at Booksy Spain (reporting to de HR & Business Support Partner) and will work hand by hand with our Corporate Sales coach and other Head of Departments to ensure the best talent development of our employees.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement and follow up training and development policies for Booksy Spain
- Be the owner of the Onboarding process for each new joiner in the Spanish team: from constantly improving the existing one, delivering and coordinating it with stakeholders and new joiners to set our people up for success through the development of the training team across all locations
- Be the point of contact for contributing to engagement activities, retention initiatives and employee experience
- Manage external providers for specific training courses for the team.
- Promote the culture and values of the company
- Help us implement our Employer Branding Strategy
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the HR Business Partner
Who you are:
- You love making sure everything runs smoothly, catching different balls coming your way, running multiple projects at the same time, and working with people
- You studied something similar to HR, Psychology or similar
- You have experience working with FUNDAE
- Systematic and well-organized approach to work with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks
- Proactive and pragmatic approach with a focus on getting things done.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work across various functions.
- Flexible and eager to be part of a startup environment.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
What we offer:
- Being part of a rapidly growing business set to become an international unicorn and the largest online marketplace for beauty services,
- Support on the development of your skills and professional growth,
- Staff outings each quarter ranging from picnics to cocktail making sessions - we celebrate successes together
- Office space in Madrid
- The option to work from home/telework and real flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work closely with our local and global teams across USA, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico, Poland and South Africa.
#1 People First
#2 Act Like an Owner
#3 Work as a Team
#4 Shoot for the Moon
Graduate Program Marketing Development - Carolina Herrera
Puig · Barcelona, ES
Graduate Program - CH Marketing Development
Elaboration of the marketing plan:
* Identify opportunities, develop concepts, analyze viability and launch new products, to deliver continuous innovation and excitement to the market
Monitor the operational launch of various initiatives:
* Ensure product development in its category in collaboration with the GPM, the Art Direction, Communication and Retail Experience while respecting costs / quality / deadlines.
* Contribute to the definition of a relevant 360 ° campaign in close collaboration with all internal expertise
* Participate in the preparation of major international meetings (Marketing Plans, International Meetings)
* Asserting oneself as the key point of contact for each of the support services participating in product development: Packaging, R&D, Logistics, Merchandising, Art Direction, Operational Marketing