¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Within the strategies defined by the Director of Vanderlande Industries España, S.A.U. and, according to the guidelines defined by the Head of Safety and Health, it is necessary to ensure the management of health and safety activities in accordance with current legislation, with the necessary efficiency to be able to avoid or minimize risk situations that could lead to an accident.
Perform business coordination tasks (CAE)
Performing industrial safety tasks of the projects in your care
Perform your own Safety and Health tasks
- Writing and implementing the necessary documentation in the activity such as instructions, procedures, registrations, manuals, etc.
- Supporting the configuration and management of the document management system.
- Collaborating in the design of the training plan and providing training.
- Collaborating in the design of the audit plan.
- Collaborating in health and safety campaigns.
- Performing the necessary management of monitoring and control of the activity of the Third Party Prevention Service (SPA).
- Performing the investigation of accidents and the arrangements derived from the offices.
Maintenance Supervisor - AteinsaALSTOM
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow, offering greater value to our client in smart and ecological mobility solutions.
Job Title:Maintenance Supervisor
Main location:Cerro negro
Purpose of the job:
Manage the personnel under his charge to ensure the expected production under the standards of the SQDC indicators, promoting and implementing a culture of continuous improvement and compliance with the objectives set by the company to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage the work team under her charge according to the following guidelines:
EHS(SQDC + Kaizen)
- Carrying out weekly IGPs of the workshop and implementation of improvement actions.
- Monitoring of compliance with security matters, carrying out VOS and proposing to improve the execution of activities.
- Carrying out and participating in accident investigation.
- Propose improvement measures in terms of safety and environment of the workshop to achieve the IFR and environment objectives set by the company.
- Compliance with the internal and external regulations of the company applicable to the center.
Quality (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Apply and improve standard maintenance processes with the established quality.
- Apply the management processes of the company.
- Monitoring of the execution of activities in the workshop, according to the established daily program.
- Training / Qualification of the personnel in charge.
- Management of the qualifications of the personnel under his charge.
- Assurance of the contractual reliability objective.
Delivery (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Ensure the execution of the maintenance tasks committed, managing the resources under its charge.
- Assignment of maintenance tasks to operators, monitoring, resolution of incidents in daily production and closure.
- Comply with the commitments of availability of vehicles to maintain.
- Signature of , OT?s,? to allow the train to circulate.
Cost (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Promote and implement PDCA (Plan Do Check Adjust) actions with the personnel under their charge to improve the standard cost for each task.
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement of the work team.
- Carrying out 5's audits and implementation of improvement actions.
- Monitoring and analysis of KPI?s Standard Tasks and Planning.
- Management of improvement proposals.
- Evaluation of the performance of the personnel under their charge, proposals for promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Management OTs, FI, ...
in GSI and SES, Training, qualifications, training, ...
- Management of your work team: Calendar, presence, overtime, absenteeism, activity (Ready).
- Management as manager of other tools of the Company (ALPS, ...).
Networks & Links:
Main internal relationships: Logistics, Engineering, Quality, EHS.
Main external relations: Renfe staff on site and other maintainers
Minimum required training
- Training at the Electronic Technical Level, FP2 or Higher Degree Training Cycle Electricity, Electronics or mechanics.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing at a basic level.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Technical training for the railway sector.
- Technical maintenance training.
Minimum 5 years as an industrial maintenance operator, if possible in the railway sector area or academic training in engineering.
Valuable experience in a position with responsibility in managing people and work teams.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Scientific Director Of IislUNIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY
The International Institute for the Sociology of Law, IISL, Oñati, in cooperation with Ikerbasque is issuing a call through the Research Committee for the Sociology of Law of the International Sociological Association for nominations for the position of Scientific Director of IISL.
The 2-year term of the present Scientific Director (SD) at IISL Onati will end in August 2022 for a start of the new Director in September 2022.
Outstanding scholars working in the field of studies on law and society around the world are invited to submit their application as candidate to Scientific Director of the IISL for the year 2022 to 2024.
The IISL in Oñati is a leading institution for the sociology of law, with an international reputation.
IISL receives students and faculty from around the world to Onati for a master program and has created a worldwide network of socio legal scholars and researchers based in Oñati through hosting a number of international workshops, conferences and Summer Courses each year, as well as individual visitors.
IISL Oñati has one of the leading libraries for sociology of law, can offer grants to support visitors, and publishes a highly regarded series of books and journals.
It makes an important contribution to the reputation of the Basque Country for academic research and professional training, and plays an important part in the life of the Research Committee of the Sociology of Law in the International Sociological Association.
IISL celebrated its 30th anniversary with a Conference in Onati in June, 2019.
The Oñati Scientific Director becomes for the time of his/her term a fellow of the Ikerbasque Foundation for Scientific Research in the Basque Country and a distinguished professor of the University of the Basque Country.
Candidates have to meet the qualifications for excellence of the Ikerbasque Foundation and have a doctorate (
or equivalent) received 8 years before application.
The excellence criteria include scientific merit and research track, interest of the Research Statement provided in the application, relevance of research topic and latest publications, and concordance with Basque research capabilities, in this case the Oñati IISL (see ).The Foundation's regulations apply to the salary.
The SD will have an office in the Institute, with the support of all the staff of the Oñati Institute.
Family accommodation is provided in the Antia College Residence in Onati at a moderate cost.
If you are willing to be nominated and serve, please send a letter of motivation, your CV, a research statement and a list of publications by 31 March 2021 to Pierre Guibentif, email: ********** , the chair of the independent Nominating Committee appointed by RCSL President Ulrike Schultz.
The Nominating Committee will review all applications to check whether the Ikerbasque requirements are met and present a short list to the RCSL Executive Committee and the RCSL President who will forward the names of two candidates through the Scientific and the Administrative Director of the Onati Institute to the Ikerbasque Foundation for Review.
The final candidate will be selected by the IISL Board.
You can find a detailed and interesting description of the role of the SD in organising and promoting the academic work of IISL and a profile of the SD, on the RCSL website at .
For further information contact Pierre Guibentif or Ulrike Schultz ********** If you have questions about the current SD role or about the Basque scientific environment, please contact Martin Ramstedt, the current Scientific Director (********** ).
For details of the administrative status of the SD please contact the Administrative Director Maite Elorza (********** ).
Job Work Location Personal Assistance locations EURAXESS offer ID: 614339 Posting organisation offer ID: 1023 The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions.
The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.