¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Europe Innovation Director
Diageo · Madrid, ES
<strong><u>Job Description<br><br></u></strong>In the past few years we have firmly put innovation on the map for the European business growing consistently.<br><br>The next step of our journey is even more exciting, and challenging. We have set ourselves the ambition to exponentially grow our business.<br><br>Europe is a one of the most developed, profitable and challenging regions in the world for Diageo, providing endless opportunities and exciting marketing conundrums to get our heads around. Europe is the second biggest profit pool for Diageo globally, we are looking for a true creative and commercial leader to help us take our world-class brands such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff forward through brilliant execution of commercially sound, strategic and creative innovation that recruits millions of new consumers to Diageo.<br><br>The Innovation Director role in Europe covers all 6 European Business units (GB, Ireland, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, TurkeyO). Priorities are JW, Guinness, Smirnoff, Baileys and Captain, but there are also many local and Reserve brands that feature in the local portfolio strategy and Innovation pipeline<br><br>It’s a complex role, with a great deal of commercial, strategic, creative and personal responsibility.<br><br>Diageo has a full participation strategy in place in Africa, competing in International Premium Spirits, Beer, Non Alcoholic and Mainstream Spirits. Diageo is actively involved in developing new categories (holistic) and new business models. Delivering this requires a deep curiosity to understand the variety of shopper and consumer motivations across different categories, countries and occasions.<br><br>The innovation team for Europe is a dedicated team of project managers, consumer planners and R&D specialists, focussed on developing new products, executed at scale in service of Diageo Europe’s mission<br><br>As a consequence the role of Innovation Director Europe is critical in developing and implementing the innovation strategy in service of the regions portfolio plans.<br><br>£2.2b region<br><br>Innovation contribution to the region .<br><br>Innovation ambition to deliver growth and penetration of new consumers<br><br>The Innovation Director, is directly responsible for product development and indirectly for in market A&P spend .<br><br>Europe consists of 54 countries<br><br>1 President, 1 CFO, 6 GM’s,<br><br>Outside of GB/IOI our beer business is run through distributors via the Europe Partner Markets business (EPM)<br><br>Europe represents a complex group of countries across both developed and developing countries, with differing regs – some dark markets, some semi dark and some unrestricted, different languages in every country<br><br>Across the region, we have an extremely aggressive competitor landscape, with ABI and Heineken, competing with us for the future of beer and Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, etc competing heavily with us in Spirits.<br><br><strong><u>Worker Type<br><br></u></strong>Regular<br><br><strong>Primary Location:<br><br></strong>Park Royal 7HQ<br><br><strong>Additional Locations :<br><br></strong>Amsterdam, Madrid, St James Gate<br><br><strong><u>Job Posting Start Date<br><br></u></strong>2021-07-26-07:00
Maintenance Supervisor - Ateinsa
ALSTOM · Madrid, ES
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow, offering greater value to our client in smart and ecological mobility solutions.
Job Title:Maintenance Supervisor
Main location:Cerro negro
Purpose of the job:
Manage the personnel under his charge to ensure the expected production under the standards of the SQDC indicators, promoting and implementing a culture of continuous improvement and compliance with the objectives set by the company to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage the work team under her charge according to the following guidelines:
EHS(SQDC + Kaizen)
- Carrying out weekly IGPs of the workshop and implementation of improvement actions.
- Monitoring of compliance with security matters, carrying out VOS and proposing to improve the execution of activities.
- Carrying out and participating in accident investigation.
- Propose improvement measures in terms of safety and environment of the workshop to achieve the IFR and environment objectives set by the company.
- Compliance with the internal and external regulations of the company applicable to the center.
Quality (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Apply and improve standard maintenance processes with the established quality.
- Apply the management processes of the company.
- Monitoring of the execution of activities in the workshop, according to the established daily program.
- Training / Qualification of the personnel in charge.
- Management of the qualifications of the personnel under his charge.
- Assurance of the contractual reliability objective.
Delivery (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Ensure the execution of the maintenance tasks committed, managing the resources under its charge.
- Assignment of maintenance tasks to operators, monitoring, resolution of incidents in daily production and closure.
- Comply with the commitments of availability of vehicles to maintain.
- Signature of , OT?s,? to allow the train to circulate.
Cost (SQDC + Kaizen)
- Promote and implement PDCA (Plan Do Check Adjust) actions with the personnel under their charge to improve the standard cost for each task.
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement of the work team.
- Carrying out 5's audits and implementation of improvement actions.
- Monitoring and analysis of KPI?s Standard Tasks and Planning.
- Management of improvement proposals.
- Evaluation of the performance of the personnel under their charge, proposals for promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Management OTs, FI, ...
in GSI and SES, Training, qualifications, training, ...
- Management of your work team: Calendar, presence, overtime, absenteeism, activity (Ready).
- Management as manager of other tools of the Company (ALPS, ...).
Networks & Links:
Main internal relationships: Logistics, Engineering, Quality, EHS.
Main external relations: Renfe staff on site and other maintainers
Minimum required training
- Training at the Electronic Technical Level, FP2 or Higher Degree Training Cycle Electricity, Electronics or mechanics.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing at a basic level.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Technical training for the railway sector.
- Technical maintenance training.
Minimum 5 years as an industrial maintenance operator, if possible in the railway sector area or academic training in engineering.
Valuable experience in a position with responsibility in managing people and work teams.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Brunello Cucinelli Menswear Academy 2021
Brunello Cucinelli · Badia del Vallès, ES
<p>The luxury Italian lifestyle Maison, Brunello Cucinelli, is looking for young talents who are passionate about elegance and eager to participate in a unique opportunity to gain important experience in the sector.</p><p> </p><p>The Menswear Academy Program will take place in the fall. Those selected will be invited to spend three weeks in Italy, where at the historic company headquarters in the beautiful hamlet of Solomeo, an intensive course on the menswear product, from the design stages to its presentation to customers, awaits. During this experience, all the attendees will have the chance to follow a series of workshops and seminars, collaborating closely with managers from all areas related to the creation and distribution of the menswear collections.</p><p> </p><p>The program aims to give young talents the skills to operate as brand ambassadors in the luxury retail sector, offering them an important opportunity to learn about the multifaceted professional world that works in synergy every day in order to perfect menswear elegance. The focus is on not only the creative and production side of the collection, but also on commercial development, the approach to the numerous markets and the finalization of the offer across the various sales channels. The participants will also get the chance to delve deeper into important themes from the world of fashion by spending time with the Brand Merchandising Leaders based in Solomeo.</p><p> </p><p>The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong affinity with the Brunello Cucinelli brand and philosophy, is passionate about fashion, in particular menswear, has a strong desire to grow, and possesses a natural predisposition to teamwork and to customer-oriented verbal and written communication.</p><p>Proficiency in English is mandatory while the knowledge of a second language will be considered as plus.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>The company will cover the costs of accommodation, transport and board for the duration of the program. </p>