¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Chief Image Officer
Page Executive · Barcelona, ES
- Fast fashion retailer|In continuous growth
New created job in one of the fast-fashion leaders
Lead the strategy and the image concept, ensuring the execution, in time and content, of the communication of the image and brand at all touchpoints with the client. * Define the strategy at the communication level and its decline in concrete actions. * Build and execute the communication strategy based on the briefing delivered by the image team and decline it at all customer contact points. * Leadership and coordination of the communication team in coordination with the image, brand and product teams. * Responsible for the creation of the company's commercial calendar, with the aim of integrating the communication needs of the businesses and sales channels into the annual communication strategy and plan. * Management of the overall budget of the area
The Successful Applicant
Senior experience needed in defining and coordinating the image and communications of a worldwide fashion brand
Leadership, with flexibility, empathy and the ability to coordinate with the rest of the teams, but always guaranteeing the dissemination of the company's messages. * Ability to understand the brand and the product * Rigor and order in the execution of the communication strategy * Much focus on results * Planning capacity * Good communicator and influential
What's On Offer
excellent professional opportunity
Contact: Cristina Ródenas
Quote job ref: JN-112021-4520116
Global Supply Planner (Alcalá de Henares)
Puig · Madrid, ES
Location: Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
To ensure the availability of finished and semi-finished products in the different locations of the network with the quality, cost, stock levels and service required, by means of the Master Production Schedule and the Distribution Requirements Plan, based on the analysis of demand plan, order portfolio, stock policies, production and third parties capacity and critical materials availability. To ensure the definition and implementation of the stock policies to reach the required stock and service levels
Functions and Responsibilities:
- To define the global inventory policies aligned with the manufacturing batch policy
- To agree the inventory policies and replenishment principles with the local supply planners in the subsidiaries
- To calculate the Distribution requirements Plan (DRP) to the Puig stock locations, considering the local sales forecast and the finished products stock policies and to review it with the local supply planner
- To carry out the Master Production Schedule (MPS), own or third parties, considering the demand plan, the finished product stock policy and the manufacturing / purchasing policies
- To run the Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP) to adapt the MPS results to the manufacturing and key suppliers capacity, identifying capacity risks in the future
- To evaluate alternatives and to establish contingency plans to guarantee the availability of key references
- To Co-lead the global operational Sales & Operation Plan (S&OP) meeting providing information on: availability risks, capacity constraints, materials requirements and obsolescence
- To maintain the level of stocks, in third parties and Puig locations, in agreement with the Group Policies
- To reduce stocks of obsolete materials or low rotation, analyzing them and proposing reusability alternatives
- To create and launch production orders on the basis of manufacturing batches and supplying policies.
- To calculate the Master Plan Schedule (MPS) for each reference, finished and semi-finished, 5s and 6s.
- To provide a weekly production plan, own or third parties, based on the capacities/resources available in the mid/long term.
- To execute the replenishment orders to the subsidiaries
- To prepare Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) scenarios for the S&OP decision making process
- To maintain all the needed data in the supporting systems
- To monitor and facilitate the stock availability of finished products in all the network tracking all the supply issues
- To periodically review the production plan and manage capacity conflicts versus demand in the established time horizons, by agreeing and updating the production plan when necessary
- To ensure communication and feedback to DP
- To periodically review the production resources capacity usage and critical materials availability
- To follow up Real production compared to Planned Production as well as shipments to Puig locations
- To ensure the implementation of finished product stock policies for each type of product,
- To monitor stock levels and propose action s to keep them in the required levels.
- Experience: At least 1 year in the area of Supply planning.
- Education: Bachelor Degree (Engineering, management, economics.)
- Languages: English fluent.
- Specific Knowledge required: S. Chain Management, Supply Planning (DRP, MPS, MRP, RCCP
- 2 days/week work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Restaurant at the office
- And more...
Puig 2022. This information is privileged, confidential and contains private information. Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this communication by any person other than its intended recipient is prohibited.