The responsibility of the Senior Brand Manager Jack Daniel's Family of Brands Iberia (SBR) is to formulate and drive the strategic development and execution of Iberia area-specific brand strategies and, plans across the Jack Daniel's Family of Brands portfolio, to deliver agreed levels of profit as well as reaching qualitative brand targets for the area. In doing so, this role will manage brand team members who will support the development of the brands. SBR will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders, including the regional and global brand teams, European Travel Retail staff, other Brown-Forman and European colleagues as well as agency and research/other service providers to streamline the process of brand management within Spain. The role is the instrumental part of the Iberian organization for Jack Daniel's Family of Brands, key partner for Sales, Finance, Trade-marketing, BBI & IMC.
The person will play an important role, involved in formulating Jack Daniel's Family of Brands long-term strategies and objective to build a reputation as an entrepreneurially spirited company built on trusting relationships that is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence while focused on achieving sustainable long-term profit growth.
Manages and develops the key trademark in Brown-Forman portfolio (Jack Daniel's Family of Brands) in the complex geography of Iberia with different RTM model (OD in Spain & Distributor partners in Portugal & Andorra, Gibraltar).
What You Can Expect:
- Develops and agrees Jack Daniel's Family of Brands long-term brand strategies for the markets in collaboration with regional and, global Brown-Forman brand teams as well as DP teams and marketing staff.
- Defines and communicates yearly brand plans to the OD Spanish organization as well as Partners markets DPs organization and, oversees their execution to ensure best-in-class implementation in On- and Off-Premise. Ensures delivery of expected profits by brand.
- Responsible for sustainable improvement of the key consumer metrics.
- Manages evaluation of performance/effectiveness of brand-building activities executed in market.
- Evaluates and recommends current and future opportunities in the market.
- Demonstrates expertise of internal and external factors affecting a local market with a special focus on consumer dynamics.
- Provides guidance and input into local agency relationships by brand in collaboration with DP marketing staff and regional brand leaders (if necessary).
- Manages and develops Jack Daniel's Family of Brands brand-marketing team & collaborates closely with TMM to influence the development TM organization including Brand Ambassador Jack Daniel's Family of Brands.
- Provides support and develops DP marketing talent with a consistent focus on improving the brand effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures effective brand-related training, on-boarding and professional/personal development of the marketing team members.
- Become an expert of the different financial elements that affect the P&L management and, monitor and control the A&P budget.
- Actively seeking consumer, brand and, business insights to help evolve the brand.
- Manage a team of 3 people: 2 Brand Managers and 1 trainee.
- Communicate internally Jack Daniel’s strategy and, bring on-board the commercial team. Understand and, build on learning from other departments.
- Experience in Marketing in FMCG
- Experience in the Spirits industry
- Strong knowledge of the Spanish On Trade channel dynamics
- Strong oral & written communication in Spanish & English
- Good Excel, PowerPoint and, Word skills
- Good knowledge level of marketing disciplines: Market analysis, strategy & marketing mix development incl. communication & media, project management
- Business Acumen & entrepreneurial thinking
- Good analytic and, strategic understanding
- Proven record in digital/online/social media and, PR
- Trade Marketing, Understanding of Sales and Finance Management
- Fluent English and Spanish speaking and writing
- Strong analytic and strategic capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office applications / IT literate / Google Drive tools
- Time management and organizational skills
- Project Management, Presentations, Listening
- Belief system: think out of the box, marketing starts with an insight, sharing best practices, passion and, courage, PMA (positive mental attitude)
We believe great people build great brands. And we know there is Nothing Better in the Market than a career at Brown-Forman. Being a part of Brown-Forman means you will grow both personally and professionally. You will have the opportunity to solve problems, seize opportunities, and generate bold ideas. You will belong to a place where teamwork matters and where you are encouraged to bring your best self to work.
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00007248
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora