Reporting to Sales Manager, IVD – Spain
Location: Madrid, Spain
Become part of one, if not the, fastest growing med tech companies globally. Due to rapid expansion Mindray Spain requires an ambitious Sales expert to join its expanding team.
Mindray operate in tough, competitive, and aggressive market sectors, our key competitors are amongst the largest healthcare companies in the world. Our Sales team are hardworking with a strong focus on developing excellent relationships with current and potential customers. They are strong persuaders, and are required to find, develop and close opportunities in the face of intense competition.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, IVD, you will be ‘hunter’ in style with a strong background in our industry, looking to join a business that offers quality innovative solutions at pace to the customer. With Mindray, you can impact and increase your personal profile, whilst being well rewarded for exceeding your sales targets.
- Base in Madrid and cover Spain and Portugal area, travel will be required for key accounts development in other areas.
- Deliver a minimum Annual Sales Target in the Territory
- Set up and consolidate sales network with sufficient coverage over the territory
- Collect orders from distributors in the territory according to the distributors’ purchase schedule listed in the agreement and / or their monthly forecast
- Assist and drive the distributors to enhance the customer or product coverage and breakthrough the key accounts
- Make full analysis of Spanish public market and design penetration strategy and action plans.
- Identify and explore key customers in the territory and engage in all parts of sales cycle
- Set up the professional relationship with end-users and further develop KOL’s
- Keep an in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and the competition within the marketplace
- Assist the service and support staff to deal with the payment collection and customer queries
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or above, majoring in Medical, Technical Bio-medical, or related field
- Fluent in Spanish with a good level of Business English
- Comprehensive experience in in-vitro diagnostics industry, familiar with public market procurement, focusing on Hematology
- Good communication skills and high efficiency
- Good capacity in exploring new customers and maintaining existing customers
- Proficient at Microsoft Office software and internal sales management system, preferably experienced in SAP operation
- Be able to travel frequently
- Ability to work in the country for which you have applied without the requirement for company sponsorship
This is an outstanding position for candidates that are really looking for a role with autonomy, accountability and responsibility, you are going to be critical in the success of our delivery through your phenomenal influencing and negotiation skills at a senior level, brought to Mindray, you get a ‘seat at the table’ and play a truly instrumental role, for this you will be well rewarded with a strong work / life balance, competitive salary, excellent benefits, a highly inclusive and diverse environment and opportunities for future career development in many areas.
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long-term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
Tweet us on Twitter
Check out our
As English is our business language - please submit your CV and application in English.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora