¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Product ManagerVet Perfect
Somos una empresa joven, especializada en servicios informáticos online y servicios empresariales para profesionales y particulares del sector zoosanitario
Trabajamos en Barcelona centro y somos un equipo de 7 personas, creciendo
Buscamos a un Product Manager para desarrollar y mantener nuestra oferta de productos (catalogo de productos, importación, exportación, distribución) a nivel nacional como internacional
Buscamos a una persona dominando el idioma francés con nivel "Nativo" así como el castellano con nivel avanzado
Se requiere dominar el francés para poder redactar fichas de productos sin faltas, y el castellano para estar en contacto diariamente con proveedores y colaboradores
Al tener responsabilidades y formar parte del equipo ejecutivo y al participar directamente al desarrollo de la empresa, el candidato verá sus responsabilidades y su implicación aumentados a medida que participe en hacer crecer la empresa
El puesto ofrecido es de tiemplo completo y el sueldo anual se sitúa entre '000 y 25'000 euros netos de acuerdo a la experiencia (adquirida o por adquirir) del candidato
Enviar currículo con foto por correo electrónico a:
Who We Are
Psious is the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped professionals to treat over 15.000 patients with different conditions: social anxiety, phobias, stress, and more. At Psious, we believe that nobody should be limited by their mind.
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
What You Will Do
- Create audiovisual content in immersive formats (VR video, 180/360 stereo), from the content creation to the release
- Design and manage the XR content of the Psious product
- Collaborate with the Health & Science Team to produce content
- Previous experience in video production: use of camcorders and lighting sets. As well as, casting and scheduling shootings
- Good knowledge of video editing software like Premiere Pro
- Knowledge in a video Stitching software
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures, and languages
- The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain
- A startup environment with nice people!
Google Analytics Power BI Tableau
Lead Product AnalystImpress
Google Analytics Power BI Tableau
WORK WITH US!
Impress was founded with the mission to combine oral health and aesthetic goals together with a medically minded, customer focused approach that leaves you smiling. Experienced Orthodontists create personalized, expert treatment plans across all ages, from simple to complex cases.
We invest in making the customer experience accessible and easy, with our award winning in person clinics, commitment to finding customers affordable options for payment and investments in the latest technology to keep clients connected with us online and in person.
As Impress continues to increase its global reach, we are growing our Product Team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Product Analyst who will be an important part of a hard-working, fast-growing team. that can imagine the ideal end state of a product first, define the OKRs and then work backwards from it.
A leader that can partner with talented cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers,
Designers and Data Scientists. Not afraid to think beyond existing assumptions, and with the
growth mindset, using evidence-informed tactics to drive innovations that delight our customers
Are you ready for the challenge? You will become a part of a team improving people’s health, confidence and smiles.
Apply now or reach out to us and see for yourself why we have been named the fastest growing healthcare company in Europe.
What you will do:
- Understand the pain our customers have, root out friction to deliver our service to them that solves that pain, and help delight our customers with a personalized experience
- Work with the executive team and stakeholders on developing a robust product vision and long-term strategy. Then work backwards to quarterly OKRs to achieve it
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and other company departments to identify product opportunities, develop hypotheses, and create high-impact solutions for our customers
- Create trust and transparency by communicating team progress and results to stakeholders; help the organization celebrate successes and learn from failures
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of product managers
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
- Work with developers to implement tracking and store data
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Math or Physics
- 4+ years product analyst experience
- Experience in balancing quantitative and qualitative studies to drive friction from user experience
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- You are already familiar with some of the tools that we use:
- Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mouseflow, Amplitude, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager
- Data Viz: Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau (and of course some spreadsheets)
- Python, SQL
- Skilled problem solver you can break big problems into smaller, more manageable challenges and you are comfortable making fast, high quality product recommendations using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Comfort in a rapidly changing business environment that is typical of a fast-growing company
- Articulate communicator. You can convey business pain and needs clearly with multiple stakeholders, and you bring those people together to deliver value
- Experience working with LeanUX or other Lean.Agile methodologies is a plus
- Team player
- English is a MUST
Why we are cool:
- Work with an international and multicultural team!
- Competitive salary
- Full time contract - 40h/week
- Flexible schedule
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real start-up experience
Product ManagerITEM International S.A
Lugar: Castellbisbal, Barcelona (España)
Descripción de la oferta
ITEM International S.A empresa líder en el sector de la distribución de mobiliario, decoración, hogar y regalo en España estamos buscando un especialista en la compra de productos con experiencia en el sector de la decoración y el regalo para formar parte del amplio equipo de Compras y Productos.
La persona seleccionada se encargará de la gestión 360º de las compras de los artículos con proveedores asiáticos, desde una búsqueda de las tendencias junto con el equipo, negociación directa con proveedores, gestión de la información hasta la recepción de las muestras y seguimiento post-venta.
¿Cuáles serán tus responsabilidades?
- Estudio y análisis de mercado
- Negociación con los proveedores asiáticos, principalmente China
- Realización y seguimiento de los pedido.
- Resolución de incidencias
- Confección de informes
- Solicitud de documentación técnica a proveedores
- Gestión de archivo y gestión de tarifas de costes
- Mantenimiento del catálogo de artículos
- Entusiasta del mundo de la decoración y el hogar.
- Nivel alto de inglés para negociación con proveedores internacionales. Otros idiomas como Francés, Alemán, Italiano o Chino serán valorables.
- Más de 10 años de experiencia en roles similares.
- Un alto nivel de organización y compromiso para gestionar fuertes cargas de trabajo.
- Altos conocimientos en ofimática, especialmente EXCEL
- Carácter comercial para soporte red de ventas.
- Ética profesional y entusiasmo.
- Disponibilidad de viajar durante periodos de 15 días seguidos más de 1 vez al año
- Formación: preferiblemente, pero no imprescindible tener Grado o Licenciatura en Economía, Administración y Dirección de empresas, Comercio Internacional o similares.
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- Una gran oportunidad de crecer junto a una empresa líder dentro del sector de la distribución en una posición estable y en crecimiento junto a un experimentado equipo.
- Formar parte del equipo de compras encargado de viajar a ferias internacionales y nacionales
- Jornada Completa con horario: Lunes-Jueves de 8:30 a 13:30 y de 14:30 a 18:00. Viernes de 8:30 a 14:30.
- Sueldo aproximado: 30.000€ brutos
Teletrabajo Agile Scrum QA
Payments Product Owner (Remote work is ok/ Spain)Leadtech Group
Teletrabajo Agile Scrum QA Office
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don't you join us?
If you love building products from scratch with autonomy and payments is your expertise, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Product Owner with senior experience who will be leading the team that develops our PSP client-facing product that will allow merchants to manage their payment operations. Fun yet challenging since you will need to understand very well the merchants' needs and the PSP inner-workings in order to build the perfect solution!
Does that sound like you?
But first, let's break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There's more.
You're our perfect candidate if you:
- Identify and research user needs as well as stakeholders requirements through a data-driven approach, in collaboration with your product design teammates.
- Define the product strategy for the product and the rolling quarterly roadmap in accordance with the established OKR's.
- Prioritize epics and features and maintain a well-groomed backlog and sprint that reflects the current state of the team's work.
- Lead a product development squad comprised of product design and front-end and back-end developers through clear goal-setting, enabling co-leadership and exemplifying a hands-on approach.
- Draft the epics and detailed functional requirements to be groomed with your team and establish clear acceptance criteria.
- Validate deliverables, testing criteria in collaboration with the QA team, and challenging improvable results with a socratic approach.
- Report progress and achievements to the relevant stakeholders and hold demos to show the team's work and gather direct feedback.
- Ensure smooth deployments and track metrics of recently released features and review user actions to detect possible bugs or feedback to iterate upon.
- Guide your product team in the Scrum rituals and ensure alignment and feedback with other company-wide areas.
Your expertise in a nutshell
- Payments experience background
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Technology passionate. Used to working with IT Teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken), ideally with experience in international environments
- Familiarity with agile
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Research and analyze market, the users and the roadmap for the product
- Working closely with internal and external merchants to ensure an effective alignment with business and client's needs
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Previous workin experience as a Product Owner or Product Analyst for 3 years
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Interested? Keep on reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: Interview with HR and Product Director.
- Fourth step: HR's timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We're looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at [email protected], including a document that validates your identity.
Salesforce Office Outlook
Junior Product SpecialistNexeo Plastics
Salesforce Office Outlook
Product Specialist Polyolefin Commodities EMEA
Nexeo focuses on serving and connecting customers of any size and across a wide range of end markets with world-class thermoplastics suppliers.
With over 40 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the polymers industry, we walk along our customers all the way from material specification to final application approval, becoming an integral part of the value chain.
Product Specialist Junior Polyolefin EMEA
Department: Product Management
Reports to: Director of Product Line Polyolefin
Of The Position
As a Product Specialist within Nexeo you will be responsible for supporting the Product Managers in the management all Polyolefin within the Nexeo product portfolio. The Product Specialist will also assist with the implementation of performance improvement initiatives.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Strategic Sourcing: Define product portfolio Assist in the search of new suppliers Look for new products - existing suppliers Market intelligence
- Pricing Spot deals with suppliers Monthly Price negotiation with suppliers (discuss/share expectations on monthly prices) Special Price support discussion with suppliers Define pricing strategy for the month (to be shared afterwards with VP/finance) Send price to the commercial organization Weekly Market intelligence report Monthly Market Outlook (diff. doc/timing per product line)
- Inventory Management Align replenishment with inventory strategy defined by P&P Provide guidelines to P&P Check and recommend actions to the sales teams to reduce the obsolete inventory Monthly split of allocations per country and region based on net-backs for Nexeo Allocations of restricted grades to the key accounts
- Performance Management Report overall results (vs. Budget), analyze country gaps and agree on actions together: meeting with the supplier Check performance per region, analyze the deviations and extract conclusions: regular visits to the countries
- Planning Prepare the weekly financial forecast + outlook for following month(s) Prepare suppliers forecast (Borealis and Sasol)
- Communicate to the organization on the following topics: Selling Prices Purchasing prices Volume restrictions Availability New products Deletions Market info Grades to push and hold Newsletter from suppliers Presentations from suppliers
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience utilizing &/or Salesforce.com is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related field
- Demonstrated and proven financial business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively across functional groups and across varying levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation experience with peer management group
- Must have the ability to organize and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly define and implement strategy
API Agile Office
Digital Product ManagerShiji Group
API Agile Office
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a proactive Digital Product Manager to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development of digital products, should have proven experience identifying and launching new features and improving the current product portfolio, desirable experience related with AI and Chatbot products.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with Development teams, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories and definition.
- Participate in the product huddle meetings.
- Participate in the sprint planning meetings.
- Work closely with the Development Team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Track and measure product usage and user behavior to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Create Product documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Highly analytical, results oriented, with a strong process/flow and data focused mind.
- Experience as a Digital Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualization, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Desirable knowledge with API Integrations.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
- Excellent level of English.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…
Production SupervisorKOCH INDUSTRIES, INC.
We're prepping for scheduled maintenance! Application submissions will be closed from 11:00 pm EST Friday to 9:00 am EST on Saturday.
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team in Circleville, Ohio.
The ideal candidate will need to have the flexibility to work any shift and will be self-driven individuals with a passion for excellence in Safety, Manufacturing, and Customer Focus.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction to ensure the production team is meeting the objectives in safety, reliability, quality, cost, and customer service.
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
What You Will Do In Your Role Provide leadership on the operating floor and striving for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality.
Fostering and developing culture based on our Market Based Management (MBM®) Philosophy
Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership and accountability to proactively identify hazards and implement the appropriate mitigating strategies; investigate incidents and participate in resolution of causes
Strictly adhere to plant safety and housekeeping efforts.
Responsibility for coaching, training, and developing operations personnel in safety, quality, production, problem solving, and technical and interpersonal communication skills.
Ensure quality expectations are followed and met on a daily basis.
Ensure best practices are being followed for minimization of waste at machine centers.
Address key issues and concerns and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality, on-time production.
Identify repairs needed at machine centers and create work requests for completion; follow up as required.
Track continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure.
Plan, assign and direct work for all hourly production employees; appraise performance and provide feedback as needed; assist in resolving complaints; hold employees accountable as needed; communicate issues and results on a daily basis.
A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience working in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment OR 5 years experience working in a corrugated operation
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations)
What Will Put You Ahead A technical degree or equivalent training OR a Bachelor?s degree in manufacturing, business, or engineering
Five (5) or more years of experience working in a supervisory role
Experience supervising employees in a union environment
One or more years of supervisor experience in a corrugated facility
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
IND-GP-OPS This employer uses E-Verify.
Please visit the following website for additional information:
Not ready to apply? Take a minute to sign up to receive notifications on opportunities that match your interests.
Koch Industries creates life?s basic necessities, while innovating ways to make them even better.
Yet our advocacy for a free and open society is what truly sets us apart.
Our teams around the globe are finding innovative solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Production PlannerNES FIRCROFT
Job Description Our client is seeking an experienced Production Planner to join their Production Planning Team.
The Production Planner will undertake production planning and scheduling activities at the clients manufacturing site within the Business System
- the role is based in Stonehouse, Gloucester, GL10
Main responsibilities of the Production Planner :-
Support all aspects of production planning
Shop floor scheduling
Labour capacity planning.
The Production Planner will also support purchasing activities.
The role will require strong administrative skills
The Production Planner will have a pro-active approach to work, and excellent communication/teamwork skills.
While a background in production planning, supply chain or MRP would be useful, the role would also suit a strong administrator.
Must be IT literate and ideally have SAP experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's