Being only 3 years old didn’t stop us from becoming a unicorn 🦄 We have raised over $700mln and we did this thanks to a team built around our 4 core values: #MakeItHappen #PlayAsATeam #StayCurious #FocusOnCustomer.
This is where your magic happens. If you love it, Scalapay it ♥
We are looking for an SDR to help us further develop our business by managing the first part of the funnel.
- target and qualify prospects and merchant accounts in line with the sales strategy & needs
- Work closely with the Account Executive team in order to align on strategies and action plan
- generate qualified appointments with C-Levels
- update all Sales activities in our CRM (today we're using Hubspot)
- define the relevant outbound tools and channels with the Sales & Marketing team
- determine the best (and innovative!) approaches to engage prospects
- Data driven approach
- Hunting and never give up attitude
- You are fluent in Spanish and English
- Be humble and ready to learn new methodologies
- Determination: nothing stops you from generating appointments!
- Meet or exceed the target every quarter
- All the meetings organised are well qualified
- Become a fundamental part of the spanish team and help the company grow
- Foster a positive and inclusive team culture within the local team, encouraging collaboration, innovation, and a strong sense of ownership
- A quick chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members
- A first set of interviews with Giorgio (our Country Manager Iberia) to deep dive into your experiences and better understand your motivation - for sure at least one of these will be face to face
- A chat with Massimiliano (our CRO) where he will evaluate your motivation and your previous success
- A case study to test your hard skills, that will be debriefed with a panel of future internal stakeholders
- A final chat with Simone (our CEO)
Pro tip: send your CV in English 😉
Super Pro tip: we know that application processes can be scary and frustrating but… we look for talent, not people that tick all our boxes.
We believe in the power of diversity: Scalapay is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora