¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Multinational software development company is looking for an Employee Relations Specialist to lead and manage all matters related to Employee Relations, & compliance topics for Iberia Region.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Support the various internal contacts (managers, HR colleagues) in dealing with labor law topics covering Iberia Region (Portugal and Spain).
- Acting as a key stakeholder to oversee and ensure compliance with conventional, legal, contractual, & group policies rules; with employee representatives' bodies (workers councils) as well as dealing with individual matters.
- Managing local employee relations.
- Advising on the local strategy for ER management in the Iberia Region.
- Informing and advising internal customers (managers, HR team) on legal aspects relating to their field of activity.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Specialist in labour law.
- Master in social law desirable.
- Former experience as in house lawyer, or labour relations practice.
- Strong Employee Relations and labour law knowledge experience, working with colleague forums and external parties.
- At least 6 years of experience in an international and matrix organization is required.
- Resilience, adaptability and consistency in approach and decision making.
- High level of English.
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Career opportunities inside the company.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora