¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Our client, a multinational food & beverage company, is looking for an HR Manager & Employee Relations Lead to be responsible for the effective and efficient service to the business and as a Labor Relations lead to develop and implement high-impact tactical employment and labor relations, ensuring policies and procedures in Spain are legally compliant.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Build strong relationships with managers and employees based on respect and trust; to partner effectively, influence decision making, and coach on a range of confidential and sensitive issues.
- Coach and provide HR support to leaders, teams and employees.
- Support the Global HR Business Partner in the work with business leaders to ensure the organization is appropiately designed.
- Inform and collaborate with HRBP/COEs on employee relations issues and to ensure that programs adopted have a possitive impact on employee relations minimizing labor risks.
- Leads activity related to administration or legally required employee relations structures, collective labour agreements, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable.
- Ensures compliance with local laws and regulations related to employee relations and Preventive Labor Risks (PRL).
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience.
- 3-5 years of experience managing labor relations in Spain.
- Ideally knowledge in Preventive Labor Risks (PRL).
- High level of English.
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Professional development and career opportunities, internally and externally.
Salary package and benefits very attractive.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora