Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Healthcare Company
Design, develop and document learning solution programs that support learning best practices, address needs identified in a job/task analysis and improve performance Clinical IT Support Community members and affiliates.
Follow the standard ADDIE instructional Design processes, including:
- Participating in the need´s analysis, design and development of training materials.
- Interact with our team members for planning and scoping training requirements.
- Attending to trainings deliveries to analyze the current structure and propose improvements.
- Developing course-specific job aids and performance support materials.
Manage training needs requests worldwide in collaboration with the Clinical IT Support Community members and the affiliates.
Participate in the creation of the Trainings and Webinars calendar.
Partner with other members of Corporate Trainings Groups to adapt trainings into eLearning formats.
Oversee the training materials and deliverables to ensure the highest quality.
Manage the schedule and organization of the Digital Training Studio.
Creation of video deliveries for Trainings and Webinars based on the material provided by the Clinical IT Support team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least 3-5 years of Learning Materials design experience.
- Experienced with Learning Management Systems.
- Practical experience with Articulate 360
- Extensive knowledge of video edition and multimedia creation tools
- Customer-focused and able to interact effectively with a diverse range of people at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to understand technical information and adapt it to learning solutions.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Training delivery in an international environment experience is desired.
- Healthcare Industry knowledge is a plus
Skills & Capabilities
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Organized and able to manage time to achieve objectives within the given deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and be willing to lead change into learning methodologies applied remotely and onsite.
- Proven customer-oriented background and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- 3 days a week working from home
- A meaningful project that will impact the quality of laboratory software medicine worldwide
- Multicultural and friendly team
- Exciting opportunities for professional development.
- Ongoing training
- Social benefits: Canteen, nursery check, English training...
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Design en Barcelona
Diseñador/a Gráfico/a24 Mar
Marrones, gestión de residuos
Director/a de Arte24 Mar
The Others TV
Modelador BIM23 Mar
Diseñador/a Gráfico/a22 Mar
Motion Graphics Designer22 Mar
Cerdanyola del Vallès, ES