At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
Do what you love. Love what you do. At Workday, we help the world’s largest, and most critically important industries adapt to what’s next by bringing Finance, Supply Chain, Planning, and Human Capital Management into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, deliver innovation, and positively impact the communities where we live and work. Our culture is the foundation for how we work together and for how we hold each other accountable. You will be continuously supported and getting to collaborate with the brightest people in the software industry. People who genuinely care about our customers and help them achieve the results they didn’t think were possible.
Our Presales team is a strategic partner with Sales, Services, and Value - responsible for crafting and delivering a compelling vision of Why Workday. We help our customers best manage their people, money, and processes by leading highly interactive discovery workshops, demonstrating solutions delivered by the Workday Enterprise Management Cloud, and strategically advising CIO/CTO/CISOs about the value of our software.
About The Role
Workday is looking for outstanding Pre-Sales Solution Consultants in Spain for our Financials suite. This is your chance to demonstrate the product, and extend the value of next generation Financials Applications for new customers.
Through interactive discoveries, you will analyze the customers needs and demonstrate how Workday's Enterprise Applications can address the customer’s requirements and solve their strategic business concerns.
By using your Financials knowledge and Enterprise Software product knowledge, as a Pre-Sales Consultant you will provide expertise, presentations, and Workday Fins product demonstrations to the sales team and customers throughout the sales process.
- Primarily provides pre-sales support for the positioning of ERP Financials solutions at prospective customers.
- Uses in-depth Fins-product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
- May build detailed design and implementation specifications for complex solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Extensive Financial domain expertise.
- Knowledge of core accounting (GL, AR, AP, Budgeting, Fixed Assets and Cash Management), with possible experience in Procurement, Projects, Financial Reporting, Revenue Management, Expenses and Tax.
- An understanding of current operations and business needs in finance
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate to C-Level audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects individually as well as being part of different teams
- Team oriented with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A self starter with a desire to learn and grow
- Experience of value based selling
- Experience presenting Administrative computing solutions in front of both technical and business audiences would be beneficial
- Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Spanish and English
- Structured employee onboarding to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora