¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Important RE multinational company based in Madrid.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, your main functions and responsabilities will be:
- Contributing, with the supervision of the Head of Controlling, to the strategic project of setting up the controlling function in the company.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and business plan
- Monitoring monthly financial closings prepared by the accounting team. Analysis and control of deviations between actual figures and budget.
- Preparing monthly financial reports for Management and Board members.
- Design and implementation of tools to manage and control business finances (e.g., finance modelling and creating dashboards)
- Set and follow-up KPIs of the business to report performance regularly.
- Prepare focused analysis and provide insights and story behind numbers into the key drivers of our business results.
- Partnering between the finance function and operation of the business to ensure that the finance team gets all the data required to issue the reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Real Estate or similar.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
- Knowledge of BI tools is a plus (Tableu, PowerBI, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy)
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years working experience.
- Prior background at in CFO advisory/ Finance Functions consulting or similar of BIG4s, Accenture or other consultancy firms. Also desirable controlling background helping CFO re-haul business and financial reporting
- Strong data and financial analytical skills, management of complex data sets and data modelling. Evolved management of data from a descriptive phase to a predictive and prescriptive mode. Bring rigor and discipline around how we analyse our data and metrics in our Data Driven Organization. Can handle complex data and at the same time has the ability to present an analysis and insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Capable of Strategic Thinking; proposing lines of action based on data analysis and connecting apparently unrelated
- Lead by influence with strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with senior management and different stakeholders across the organisation presenting and proposing initiatives in a compelling and structured manner.
- Entrepreneurial and Agile mindset is key. With a very proactive approach, takes ownership and charge on business issues and having an ability to adapt quickly in the current VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment.
- Problem solving skills are essential, as the business is currently being established and we are looking for self-starters who can understand and resolve complex problems.
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- Salary package: 50.000-60.000€ gross/year + 10% bonus + medical insurance.
- Career opportunities and professional development.
- 100% work from office.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora