¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Multinational Healthcare Company
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
The Sr. SAP Basis Architect will join the team in maintaining and further developing the SAP systems for the entire Group. You will heavily collaborate with cross-functional teams in charge of business applications, such as SAP ERP P11, SD/MM, FI/CO, PLM, HCM, BW, Fiori, etc., as well as teams in charge of datacenter operations and cloud migration.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead projects in the SAP service area, including scope definition, resource allocation, timeline development, and risk assessment. Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure project objectives are clearly defined and aligned with business goals.
- Monitor SAP project progress, track milestones, and proactively identify potential roadblocks. Implement mitigation strategies and take corrective action to keep projects on track for successful delivery.
- Act as the subject matter expert on SAP security topics, providing guidance and support to colleagues and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Execute SAP landscape Consolidation strategy as SAP Basis technical architect for S/4 HANA transformation.
- Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created & accepted by stakeholders prior to the introduction of a new service
- Taking ownership with her/his team of critical & major incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Administration of SAP HANA databases, such as planning and performing database upgrades, designing and maintaining the physical database layout, performing database reorganizations, maintaining database security, ensuring database performance, managing database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.)
- Coordinate the installation of upgrades, support packages or add-ons
- Coordinate the change management with regards to the SAP landscapes between the datacenter team members, module experts and service providers
- Design, improve and continuously validate the Backup/Restore/Recovery methods for SAP servers and databases
- Improve the monitoring and conduct performance tuning of SAP application servers and HANA database servers
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces
- Ensure the End-to-End SAP Basis support process with our service provider
- Lead and influence SAP S/4 HANA simplification items during the transformation program, delivering solution approach wherever conflict occurs.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
The Sr. SAP Basis Architect will have:
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- SAP Associate, Professional or Specialist certifications are beneficial to underline the necessary experience for the role.
- Strong in ITIL processes and service management.
- Strong experience with SAP projects and project management
- SAP on AWS Specialty certifications are a plus.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in handling mid-size or large SAP environments
- Solid know-how on SAP NetWeaver ABAP stack, Java stack, ECC and HANA database, Web Dispatcher, single-sign-on
- Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to manage external resources, vendors, and contractors effectively
- Understanding of project management methodologies (e.g., Prince2, Scrum)
- Very good verbal and written English skills
- You have a positive mindset and a curious nature
- Being open-minded and receptive to new ideas, feedback, and perspectives is essential
- Effective communication skills. You are able to clearly articulate ideas, requirements, and project updates to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities, project requirements, and technologies
- Show outstanding teamwork abilities to foster effective collaborations with varied internal teams.
- High level of integrity and commitment
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Interesting professional opportunity in a final Company
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora