Our success story began in 1986, when we helped the German automotive industry to digitalize their paper-based supply chains. Today, SEEBURGER is a leading global B2B software provider with more than 1,000 #businessaccelerators in 15 countries worldwide and over 10,000 satisfied customers that rely on our innovative solutions.
Depending on the industry, companies worldwide use different standards for a variety of commercial transactions such as purchase orders, delivery bills and invoices. These standards must be prepared (converted) for the respective individually configured ERP system of the data recipient in a manner suitable for processing (data structure and content) by means of conversion regulations and rules and mappings. This enables our customers to achieve fully automated processing of their business processes and considerable savings in costs and time.
- As an Integration & Data Mapping Specialist, you will ensure that data (formats and content) can be automatically processed in the respective ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) during the electronic integration of business partners
- You work in international customer projects in a team with other Integration & Data Mapping Specialists
- You analyze and develop B2B standards and customized data integration mappings
- You support our customers in analyzing their requirements and develop regulations, documentation and interfaces for the integration of the involved business partners
- We actively support you in learning our products and invest in your further training
- You are an IT-enthusiastic person but also interested in business administration
- You have the ability to think analytically and can imagine actively participating in and designing the automated handling of business processes between business partners
- You already have knowledge of EDI standards (such as EDIFACT, ODETTE, VDA, ANSIX.12, etc.) and internal data formats (such as SAP IDOC) and have gained practical experience in creating integration solutions and mappings / conversions
- Your professional qualifications are rounded off by your confident and competent appearance, your ability to work in a team and your strong understanding of service
+49 7252 96-2240
LinkedIn - XING
We promote an inclusive work environment and advocate for equal opportunities. Incoming applications are evaluated solely based on professional qualifications, and talents are considered irrespective of ethnic background, skin color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability, or age.
Benefit from being part of a company known worldwide for its digitalization solutions. New colleagues, new offices and new products. We are growing, and so should you! We think it is important that you are able to contribute your own specific talents and strengths to our company, and create a path for yourself. Whether you are aiming for a career in management or a specialist area, whether you’re interested in working at a different location or with a new team. Thanks to our know-how and corporate growth in a future-oriented industry, we can offer you both a secure job and a wide range of opportunities. That is what makes SEEBURGER special, as well as our supportive environment in a family-owned company. #StrongerTogether is not just one of our corporate values, it’s something we live every day.
Would you like to join us? Become a #Businessaccelerator today!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora