¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
The HR specialist will be responsible for the preparation of salary payroll for the Portugal companies in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Point of contact of very expat case, together with HRD/HR BP and managers
- Coordinating every movement with HR Host/Home country to ensure agile and efficient transfer.
- Provide personalised contact with the expats: single point of contact ensuring consistency with global policies
- Managing the providers at global level gathering regular feedback from employees
- Monitor employee and manager satisfaction
- Providing advice and exception Management together with senior global HR Leads
- Monitoring costs of the provider services, comparing cost with value received, reviewing and managing down costs
- Make managers aware of associated expatriation costs
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a HR department; previous knowledge of payroll and benefits and global mobility
- Knowledge of labour legislation and official webs : SISTEMA RED, SILTRA, DELTA, CONTRAT@
- Knowledge of SAP on user level required
- Knowledge of accountability a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Language fluency: Spanish native, high level of English is a must, Portuguese a plus
- High communication skills, both written and spoken
- Responsible, self-demanding in the achievement of a good job
- Self-organised, able to deal with heavy workload
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
One year contract with possible incorporation.
Flexible working hours and home office.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Vilafranca del Penedès, ES