¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
International SaaS company focused on improving the Sound interpretation and translation.
They are currently helping a lot of people with diseases to communicate easier with their families through technology. They also help families or professionals to understand what people say through sounds when they are not able to talk clearly.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Be part of Cloud/Ops decision making team.
- Review the scalability approach of the current code base and infrastructure, and apply your knowledge and expertise to recommend improvements as needed.
- Alert of anomalies before they become problems.
- Allow the engineering team to help identify and solve the root cause of any detected anomalies.
- Provide to business people a clear and constantly up-to-date view of operational costs and traffic patterns.
- Contribute to, and improve, our CI/CD infrastructure, establish practices that guarantee the quality of our code as well as smooth and safe deployments.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- +3-5 years of experience working on IT Sector.
- +3 years of experience working on Cloud related roles like SysOps, SRE, Devops, Platform engineer or Cloud Engineer.
- Strong experience with AWS, at least 1-2 years working deeply with it. Experience with other Cloud providers will be well valuated but not mandatory.
- Srong knowledge about Terraform and Docker.
- Good experience building and configuring CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or Github Actions.
- Experience doing troubleshooting.
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- Remote policy: 2 days at the office 3 from home.
- Budget for certifications.
- Annual salary reviews.
- PC + Display.
- Good Stock Options Plan.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora