- Student in penultimate year of studies
- Background in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering
- 0-1 year of professional experience in programming; experience applied to business problems is a plus
- Knowledge in programming (focus on machine learning) Python (must), R (highly valued), SPSS, SAS, Ruby, Hadoop (valued)
- Statistical knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of other languages including Portuguese, German, French and Italian will be valued
You will focus on the development of advanced analytics models to optimize underlying business problems.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and use that data in creative ways. You will create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations. You will create valuable, transformative business strategies through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data.
You will apply and advise on state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools and modeling techniques in order to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions. Additionally, you will review, support and advise on the day-to-day analytics requirements of clients’ key operational processes while continually improving the impact of these processes.
Our Tech Stack
While we advocate for using the right tech for the right task, we often leverage the following technologies Python, PySpark, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own OSS called Kedro, container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or Azure, and more!
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Madrid office for 4-8 weeks during the summer. As a data scientist intern in our McKinsey Analytics team, QuantumBlack, you will work with other data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, designers and project managers on interdisciplinary projects.
This global practice supports clients in many different industries facing challenges of developing and implementing tailored concepts for prediction and prescription.
Applications for Summer Internship 2024 are now open.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Pozuelo de Alarcón, ES